Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Teenage Criminal Mastermind (Always open, please join!)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Heart broken?" Clark was laughing "There's a girl in japan I really like. I think I'll survive" He winked cheekily. Tabith gave him a prod "I knew you had a crush on July!" 

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis shrugged & adjusted his tie.  "I am a person who loves books, so I am not afraid to use them as a weapon.  Of course, that is the same with Athena".

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis was getting slightly annoyed, which is the equivalent to everyone else as very annoyed.  He took a scythe & attacked Clark.  Then Artemis suffered a book chop from Athena.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
Love Less Lifestyle
Love Less Lifestyle
StarStarStarStar
Hinata's cell phone rang. "Please excuse me." Hinata said. She walked outside and answered. "Who is this?" It was her old friend from America. "I can't talk right now, I'll call you back later." Hinata returned to the manor and finished reading her book.

A fatal attraction is common. And what we have common is pain.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Clark leaped onto Artemis and pinned him down his hidden knife at Artemis's neck "Bad, Don't scythe me again" Clark was strong even though he was only 5 foot tall, the same with Tabith who was laughing at the sight.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Amanda smiled lightly placing her arms onto the table. "Agreeable. I'm a person that likes scary movies and I'd like to use those to kill people, but, we can all make that happen can we?" Amanda said.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis only smirked.  "I suggest you do not do that again".  Athena came from behind Clark & attacked him.
"Stop it!  Do not hurt my brother"!  Athena attacked him with a tranquilizer gun & it hit the target: Clark.

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tabith sighed "Looks like he's got on your brother bad side" Clark twitched "Could we have an antidote?" She asked "He will stop being an idoit I promise"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Athena frowned.  "Are you joking?  He has gotten on my bad side as well!  Anyway, there is no antidote.  It will wear off in at least eight seconds & at most eight minutes".

Hello there.

-Shinee's "Evil"

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Clark woke up to get Tabith's hand smacking him in the face "Say sorry for being annoying!" She said hitting him again "Sorry" He said he meant it but he had to make it up to the Phantom twins "Is there anything I can do to say sorry?" He asked holding out the money his hand shaking hoping Artemis or Athena would break his arm.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Tattoos or Piercings

The Fault In our Stars! ♥-moved

Whose your favorite basketball player?

What book are you currently reading?

Name as many bands as you can

should justin beiber and miley cyrus date?

latest videos