Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
CrackleTheWolf
CrackleTheWolf
StarStarStar
 welcome to Mist Clan. I am leader SilverBlood. This clan does take lots of role playing PLEASE ! I will be chooseing warriors and a depudy...All must start out as an apperiance or a kit. The reason why is you need to train to be a med cat or a Warrior. Here are the rules of the clan

1. Respect your elders
2. Obey The Depudy And Leader
3. Follow the warriors code!!!!!
4. Have fun!

Those are the only rules.
Soon i will be giving out a depudy. Hurry in why you can.
Mist clan is a strong wild clan. We are like Shadow Clan but not evil. We are amazeing hunters and good ambushers. Were outsiders of the main clans but who really cares. You will be trained well to be a warrior. Our enemy clans are: Rose Clan, Whisper Clan, And Fire Clan. They may not sound fimileyer but there enemy's. Also when you in this clan i wont have to pick your color or your name! You get to choose Big Grin Remmber have fun!

~SilverBlood  Big Grin

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
( i guess i can join so i casn do this with my bff in real life who askes over and over)

FireLionness

Jack is giving me a silly heart attack

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
CrackleTheWolf
CrackleTheWolf
StarStarStar
Yes

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
my bff is not with me.   but she askes and i need to know how to play so the next time i woke cry.

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
CrackleTheWolf
CrackleTheWolf
StarStarStar
ok Yeah Role Playing is REALLY easy even if you do cry this is my first time role playing Lolz. Here's how u play: Actions and speaking:  You gota get down the speaking and actions for an example: She ran around like a cheata (i dunno how to spell it) There you go and speaking is like this example: ''Why is she doing that?'' Like that you see thats all you need to do Just have fun and follow theese steps smile

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
I mean i never did warrior cats

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
CrackleTheWolf
CrackleTheWolf
StarStarStar
Oooooooh XD didn't know what you ment O3o Warrior cats is about clans and you got to be a cat sometimes its really violint! so be warned like this *Rips belly open* no nothing no miss no dodge! See it gets kinda violint kits are: Kittens med cats are medic's warrirors fight apperiance is a cat who's getting trained. Mentor is a trainer. Sometime's you'll go into battle with outher clans. Do you know what i mean or do i need to explain it a little more.

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
oh now i get it.

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
CrackleTheWolf
CrackleTheWolf
StarStarStar
Good for you Big Grin are you an apperiance or a kit?

Mist Clan (OPEN)

Posted By:
starlya
starlya
StarStarStarStarStar
kit.   I'm firelionness

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

Potato the cat

How to be more girly?

latest videos