Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Skylar looked at Eve and smiled. "I'm Skylar" she said a bit shy. She shook her hand and stood up nervously. It was almost time for dinner and she was starting to get nervous. She hadn't had a full meal in months. "I'm going to go change, then maybe we can walk down to dinner together." She waited for Eve to nod before getting up and going into the bathroom. She pulled on a long sleeve maroon shirt and a pair of jeans. She attempted to straighten out her curls and fix her makeup before leaving the bathroom. 

Jayden played a tune on his guitar and hummed to himself. It was almost time for dinner and he still had no roommate. He didn't care much, the room was too small anyway.  

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve sat there waiting for Skylar. She always was touchy about eating. She had been anorexic for the past few months. Her mom had forced her to stop and was watching her eat every single meal.   Eve ate but not much she just wasn't comfortable about her body. 
Connor slipped into some clothes that looked better in the bathroom. He still didn't have a room mate but what the hell. Connor left the cabin and went to dinner all the while looking for the girl from the window.

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(my posts are not gonna be all that consistent fora while gonna watch glee but I'll check the RP every few minutes0

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(kk I'll do that too later)

-David Bowie ♥

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
( We need more people. D: )

Skylar opened the bathroom door and saw Eve waiting for her. Just as they were exiting the cabin a loud bell rang, signaling it was time for dinner. Skylar looked at some of the other teens curiously, mentally guessing why they were here. She folding her hands over her stomach  self consciously  She didn't realize how tight this shirt was. She didn't like it.

Jayden glared at the sound of the bell and set his guitar down. He straightened out his clothes and left the cabin. He didn't pay much attention to the other teens. He just wanted to blend in and stay unnoticed. 

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Eve walked shyly trying not to draw attention to herself. The mess of kids made her uncomfortable.  She sat down at dinner and picked at her food quietly even though she was starving from the long ride here.
Connor sat with a couple other boys and messed around whilst chewing on a chicken leg feverishly.
(sorry I have writers block)

-David Bowie ♥

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
KatherineKathyKat Lock
KatherineKathyKat
StarStarStarStar
May I join? 

((How do you put a picture on here?))

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
(//-^)

Name: Hazel
Looks: Coming
Personality: Quiet, often compared to a delecate flower
Diagnosis: PTSD ~ Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Style: Conservative, almost swallowed by her clothes
##########

I will make a guy in a second

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Evan parked her truck outside the camp. She had come alone for that was all she really knew. It's not like it absolutely bothered her, but sometimes when she saw people with family and friends it did. Of course by the smile plastered on her face you would never tell. Evan grabbed the duffel bag she had packed, and brought it to the room where she would be staying. It was funny how some kids didn't want to come here to recover, but it was her own money and decision that got her here.

Gerard sat outside of his (cabin?) with notebook fixated on his lap. He was writing a poem that had to do with the surroundings around him. This is what he always did when he was apprehensive about things. He just sat down and wrote. Gerard had been one of the first people here, thus making him one of the first to settle in. He felt neutral about the whole recovery camp situation. He did not hate the idea, but he wasn't jumping up and down for the situation either. 

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Recovery Camp(ATJ)

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
(You can both join! To add the picture you go to your photos, click on the one you want, and click on get embed code. You then copy and paste it to your form.)

(Does Gerard want to be cabin mates with Jayden? Everyone should always be with somone else in a cabin if that's possible.)

Skylar grabbed a bowl and skimmed the options. Everything looked so fattening to her, but camp rules said she had to eat something. She finally decided on a salad and apple. The lunch room was already bustling with kids wanting to get their food. Some more enthusiastically then others. Skylar chose a table near the back and sat down. She poked at her salad and pushed it away.

Jayden walked into the lunch room and surveyed the scene. Most of the tables were already filled except a few in the book. He filled his plate with random junk and walked to Skylar and Eve's table. "Mind if I sit here?" he asked before sitting down across from Eve.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Whos ur fav youtuber?

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

Whos ur fav youtuber?

WHO IS UR CELEB CRUSH

Who thinks Miley Cyrus is just plain stupid?

this post can help u earn a higher level o...