Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Under the Dome (ATJ - Open)

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
Gale looked out into the rain, his multicolored eyes gleaming as he watched the flood of water that bounced off the window. His eyes narrowed as he studied it. It was pouring steadily, and it showed no sign of stopping anytime soon. 

(Should it flood the place or something?)

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
HELLO ROLEPLAYERS.

I know it has been a long, long time since this roleplay has seen any action. I really want to continue it since I will be a lot during my second semester. If you are interested in continuing, or joining if you are new, please let me know. Either say if you'd like to continue OR join so I can gather some inference and get an idea of numbers. Please & thank you. ♥

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd love to continue 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
I dont really think I roleplayed on this roleplay at all so I would love to continue.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
ANYONE ELSE?

I would really love to see a few more people express interest. This roleplay is open for anyone to join!

sempiternal

Posted By:
crazehgurl12
crazehgurl12
StarStarStarStarStar
I would love to keep going :3 This is a very good roleplay.

~I do not produce signatures~
Why, you may ask?
Because i am epic like that.
If you do not enjoy my signature
That is entirely your problem

~"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jelous. Love is never boastful or concieted. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful." -1 Cornithians 13:4

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
:PSiLlY: If you want to, you can make a form (or a couple) from the first post! Big Grin I have a feeling I'm going to start continuing this soon.

Jasmine: Fantastic! That means five people at least are interested and way more than five characters. We should be able to start this up again within the week. :d

sempiternal

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
I already made a character I just never got to use it.

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
Corey noticed after a while of watching the rain that the sky wasn't clearing up at all. It wasn't even moving. "We have our own ecosystem," he mumbled to himself. Anderson glanced over at him, but didn't say anything. They watched each other for a moment before staring out past the glass. 

Due to the shower running,
Faith couldn't hear the rain on the other side of the ceiling above. The fan was on, blaring, and she turned off the water and grabbed a towel, handing over the shower to Leo. "Don't take forever, but make sure you get yourself clean."

The rain was now pouring down faster than
Jason had ever seen it before. The streets were starting to fill with water and he had the distinct feeling it wasn't going to let up anytime soon. "Hurry, Gale, we have to get the kids upstairs." He elbowed his friend and started to tell the older kids to help the little ones up the stairs. A couple of the other teens caught on and soon enough, all of them were upstairs watching from two of the main windows. Upstairs, there were mostly cots for sleeping, one small playroom, and the kitchen where they had been cooking all the food for the kids since all of their lives started to fall apart. "I think there are some coats down stairs. I'm gonna check the basement and see if there's anything we need just in case it doesn't stop."

Anderson folded his hands across his chest as Corey and he stared outside. "We have to get to the school," he said suddenly, and they looked at each other again. "It's not going to led up anytime soon. Maya's probably there with all the kids. We should go to the town hall before we get to the school, but we'll need to soon. I'm worried it's going to flood."

Adrian's ears snapped to attention as he heard some kind of pounding on the roof. Water? That doesn't make any sense. He turned on his speaker system to the bathroom where Leo and Faith were, but he was too focused on the rain to listen to them. He stood up from his desk chair and pulled on a jacket from the hanging closet behind him. He had to check it out, and once he left the loft area and locked the door, he wouldn't have to worry about Faith and Leo. He headed out of his office and down the hall, leaving the living space. He locked the door behind him and sealed the technical block so that neither of his guests would be able to use their powers. He headed towards the sound of rain and the nearest window, hoping he was right.

Maya listened to the rain tapping on the high arched windows as the kids played around her. A couple of the council members asked her if she knew what was going on, but she was just a kid. She was fourteen herself, basically the mayor of the town, and hadn't even hit her full maturity. She wasn't a god. How was she supposed to know why it was raining? But she stayed cool, calm, and collected. It wasn't good to react like you were scared when you were practically in charge of everyone that you knew. She had to be strong, and hell, she wished that Corey and Anderson would get there before the storm got too bad. They were the only ones in Pittleton she didn't have a count for.

Drew looked at Quinn as if she was crazy when she got back in the car. "What if the rain was toxic? What if you're going to die now? What if you turn into a zombie? Quinn! This isn't something to just run off and run in the rain during! We don't know what's going on!" He turned from her and heaved in a big breath, panic stricken on his face. "I'm sorry, I just don't know what's going on and everything keeps changing and it shouldn't be raining. It's not okay. I need to figure something out."

sempiternal

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join? Also, I read that you'd prefer human pictures, but I'd like to know if a character description is allowed. If not, I'll go ahead and put a picture.)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What song is stuck in your head?

LIPSTICK or EYE SHADOW!!!???

What song is stuck in your head?

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Battle of the Sisters!!!

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos