Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Just a simple roleplay about teens who runaway from their lives to find their place.

Yeah, I'm not in the mood to copy and paste my usual list of rules, just write actual sentences and don't make it all about yourself. Also, I would like to ask that yo do not make your character know everything. For example, if your character's love interest is having an affair, please wait a while before exploiting it. As long as you follow these things you're alright with me.

Form: 
Name
Personality
Why the person ran away
Things they packed

Name: Carrie Quinn
Looks: 
PersonalityBig Frownarrie is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Why did they run away?: Carrie's parents had recently passed away, and she did not want to live with pious and strict grandparents.
Things they packed: Clothes, food, her ukulele, and a necklace from her mother.

Name: Hank Donalds
Looks: 
Personality: Hank is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
Why did they run away?: He felt like he was misunderstood at home, and he figured that since he was now 18 it would be the best time to leave everything behind. 
Things packed: Just the money from his bank account.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Phantom
Looks: Profile Pic
Personality: Serious, intelligent, logical, & resourceful.
Why the person ran away: He family died, including his favorite twin sister.  In other words, he is running away from his past.
Things they packed: He carries things in a backpack.  He owns a spyglass disguised as a kaleidoscope, a slingshot, marbles for the slingshot, a Swiss Army knife, a bottle of extra-strength glue, a spool of clear fishing twine, a pencil and an eraser.

Name: Gabriel Rose
Looks:  Artemis Fowl II Just with dirty blond hair.  He has an eye patch for his missing right eye.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, intelligent, logical, resourceful, stubborn (sometimes), & loyal (to Artemis).
Why the person ran away: He only ran away because Artemis asked him to.
Things they packed: He also carries things in a backpack.  He owns a very strong magnet, a nylon rope, a flashlight, a penlight, a bottle of lemon juice for writing down invisible messages, a paint brush for the lemon juice, a falconing glove (he owns a falcon named Zeus), falcon treats & raw meat for Zeus, & a lock pick.

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Sure.)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(When will we start?)

Hello there.

"Evil, evil, like a criminal in my mind"
-Shinee's "Evil"

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(When a few others join.)

Just Pontmercying Along

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(May Nim Nim join Sara's awesome RP?)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Nim Nim can always join Sara's roleplays.)

Just Pontmercying Along

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Thanks!  I'll make my forms in a sec! Smile Nose)

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Violet Woods.
Looks:  
Personality:  Violet is a shy, and artsy person.  She loves anything creative, and will only open up to her best friends.  She is protective of her best friends, and once in a while, will pull a prank on one of them.
Why the person ran away:  Violet just wanted to start new.
Things they packed:  A jacket, five dollars, a water bottle, and her guitar (she hopes that she can make money busking).

Name:  George Williamson.
Looks:  
Personality:  George is an athletic guy, who loves protecting others.  He isn't into romance, and doesn't comprehend, why others are.  He is smart, but sometimes makes short-term decisions that lead both him and his friends into trouble.
Why did he run away?:  George thought that his family didn't like him, even though they did.
Things packed:  George didn't bring anything with him.

The Runaway ~ATJ~

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Evie Scott
Looks:
Personality: Evie has always been shy. She has built up these walls to keep herself from getting hurt but has never succeeded in not feeling like a misfit. It is hard to get through to her and she barely talks but if you are someone she feels she can trust (which is a hard title to receive) she will generally open up to you and you will discover she is very sweet and caring. Evie has a hard past with being bullied and she never has been able to stand up for herself. Being a pushover you can boss her around easily.
Why did they run away?: Evie had been abandoned as a toddler on the side of the road when she was a toddler. She was put into an orphanage and had gone through the foster care system but everyone had returned her to the orphanage because she had issues. In this orphanage Evie was excluded and treated without love or compassion. She ran away because no one understood her or made an effort to.
Things they packed: Evie brought the necklace that has her name on it which she was wearing when she was left on the road. She also brought some money she had been saving, a couple of her favorite books, her sketch book and pencils, and clothing.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nancy drew series

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

teens only

Nancy drew series

Nancy draggers series

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

latest videos