×
Back left
Back right

One Big Family (RP - Friends needed and also Parents.)

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Name: Hazel
Age: Both turning 13
Looks: Approving
Personality: Hazel can be compared to a delecate flower most of the time. She can be extremely insecure. But she's really smart and a lyal friend
Part of the family or friend: Friend of Artemis (If thats alright)
Relationship status: Single, but likes someone
Other: She writes her own music

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name: Hazel

Age: Both turning 13

Looks: Approving

Personality: Hazel can be compared to a delecate flower most of the time. She can be extremely insecure. But she's really smart and a lyal friend

Part of the family or friend: Friend of Artemis (If thats alright)

Relationship status: Single, but likes someone

Other: She writes her own music

(Sure.  Another friend could never hurt.)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68896

"mon135" wrote:

(May I join?)
Name: Artemis Johnson
Age: 12
Looks: Profile Pic
Personality: Serious, intelligent, logical & resourceful
Part of the family or friend: Family
Relationship status: Single
Other: He is a prodigy & plays the viola.

Name: Gabriel Rose
Age: 12
Looks:  He has dirty blond hair.  In his right eye, he has an eye patch under his hair.
Personality: Happy-go-lucky, intelligent, stubborn (sometimes), & loyal (to Artemis).
Part of the family or friend: Friend to Artemis
Relationship status: Single
Other: He plays the trombone.
Yes, no need to ask to join.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

(When will we start?)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mon135" wrote:

(When will we start?)

^^

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Posts: 68896

We obviously need the parents and could someone make my girl's boyfriend too please? :3


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
parents always away on buisness?? who will start?

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Michaela has a little crush on Gabriel. She's only ten she doesnt really understand?? sorry i'm taking  so long im  using a kindle

My Ninja Name!

Kathy ~ Mekachirifu ♥
Kat ~ Mekechi ♥


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 12575

"KatherineKathyKat" wrote:

Michaela has a little crush on Gabriel. She's only ten she doesnt really understand?? sorry i'm taking  so long im  using a kindle

(Gabriel will probably clueless, hehe.)

I plan on leaving KW as soon as my roleplays "Lucky Monster" and "It's Elemental, My Dear" are dead. If you want, you are more than welcome to join. They are both in the Fantasy section.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"mon135" wrote:



"KatherineKathyKat" wrote:


Michaela has a little crush on Gabriel. She's only ten she doesnt really understand?? sorry i'm taking  so long im  using a kindle

(Gabriel will probably clueless, hehe.)

{What about Artemis? Hazel's tryna figure out if or not she really likes him. Young love is complicated.. :}

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity