Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Masquerade Ball of Doom

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Where are we? )

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
"Evie you got to think hard who has the pale of blue?" Love asked looking at Evie with a pleading look "You've got to think" she said again

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie racked her brain but it came up short. Evie rubbed her temples "I can't think. All I saw was blue eyes and then it was replaced with darkness.
Connor crossed his arms disappointed Evie didn't remember anything else.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Love sighed "I need air it's ot in here" she said standing up and picking up her dress as she walked to the doors that lead to the patio that overlooked the kingdom

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie followed Love feeling hot herself. She stepped out on the patio. The wind blew in her hair but she couldn't feel anything.

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(making a third charrie cuz I can)
Name: Elizabeth Charleson
Looks: 
Role: lady in waiting
Bio: Elizabeth's father was a duke. Elizabeth was raised properly and she was fairly spoiled. Elizabeth was trained to be a princess from he day she could toddle.
Personality: Bubbly, and genuinely sweet.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Love looked out to the kingdom and sighed "I dont blame you for not rembering" she said to Evie

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie avoided eye contact with Love. "I know you blame me you don't need to deny it. I blame me too. There are dozens of people in there that mean the world to you, way more than me. If I can't come up with who did it then they all wind up like me" Evie said looking out over the kingdom. Evie remembered the first time she visited the village. Everyone was so kind and beautiful. The colors were bright and everyone's smile could melt your  heart. That was the day Evie realized she wanted to devote her life to this kingdom. She looked down at her pale almost translucent hand. She hadn't managed to anything for the kingdom.
Elizabeth took a sip of her wine. She felt so startled. Her eyes shifted over to Ciel. She couldn't begin to imagine the pain he was going through.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Love looked Evie "I don't blame you and don't blame yourself you had nothing to do with you death and all those people you care about also" she said pointing inside to all the people "Your brother is counting on you to find out who killed you so he can go kill them and i'd think hard so we all dont whinned up dead along with you...I'm sorry if i sound harsh Evie this is just a shock to me...I'm really going to miss hugging you" she said tearing up

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie looked down. " I don't want Connor to kill them, nobody deserves that. Love, its the most horrible thing in the world. The last thing you see is the eyes. Those eyes will haunt you for an eternity  not because of the anger towards the person who has killed you, but the feeling that comes along with it. Your soul and body are picked apart from each other slowly, all your memories seem to fade away, and fear takes over your body.

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Love

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Name the USA.-moved

latest videos