Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone has a story... (ATJ)

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
And what is yours? Everyone here at St. John's hospital is here for a reason, sometimes it is visible, sometimes not. You are here, living in the mental ward of the hospital with other kids you have never met. Some are vocal about why they're there, but others are more shy and hidden. Why you're here? Well, that's up to you. Patients are here because they have suffered from severe depression, attempts to take their own lives, and minor psychotic breaks. A lot of people choose to make the best of it, make friends and try to get better, but that doesn't mean everyone is friendly.

Rules:
Keep is appropriate please
No hurting another character without their permission
Romances are okay, as are friendships
Please fill out the form
Full sentances, no abbriviations as those can be hard to read
Atleast four sentances in each reply

Form:
Name:
Age (fourteen-seventeen):
Looks:
Bio(Optional):
Other:

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join)

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I Join ? )

Posted By:
Angela_Jay
Angela_Jay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Alli Bakers
Personality: Gloomy and Shy. Very quiet and barely talks to anyone. She is one of those blend in wallflower kinda people.
Looks:
Alli
Bio: Bullied. She tried to commit suicide but failed. She was taken here. Not that anyone knows that.  She had a pretty normal life from the outside. She had an Abusive Father till she was 12 and everyone made fun of her for wearing long clothes all the time. She had no friends and nobody to comfort her. She was, and still is Completely and Utterly Alone
Other: Idk

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
You may all join

Through your window pane

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
Name: Brian Parker
Personality: Quiet, soft-spoken, but intelligent. He always tries to keep the peace no matter what, and he gets scared when people fight. Sensitive yet witty, he makes friends easily but finds it very hard to keep them around for very long.
Looks: Tall and very sickly thin with long lanky legs. A mess of dark brown, curly, shoulder length hair and dark almost black eyes. Brian has a wonderful smile.
Bio: Brian has two sisters, both younger. His father died when he was younger and a few months ago, the love of his life died. Losing Freddie made him wonder why he was still alive and without him, Brian soon lost control of himself.
Other: He has been here for three months.

Through your window pane

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Here's the form! )                                                                                                                                                       Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                     Age : 14                                                                                                                                                  Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                 Personality : She is kind , shy , sweet , but you have to know her first , and she is quite around people , but can act silly...                                                                                                                                                         Looks : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                                                          Bio : She had a # # # # abusive father , that would beat her until she has a black eye , or a bruise... She was the only one in her family that was abused .. She had a normal life until , her father forgot her in a tiny closet , which she became scared of tiny spaces , and her mom whish had a gambling problem , couldn't do anything she was always out at night.. She was stuck in there for about 3 days.. when she got out , they noticed changes in her and she had a scar on her forehead .. and a black eye  , it wouldn't go away , then they placed her into a hospital and left her there...                                                                                                                                                                            Other : Nope                                                                                                                                      ______________________________________________________________________________                                                                                     ( The boys )                                                                                                                                                                                                Name : Joseph                                                                                                                                                                                Age : 15                                                                                                                                                                                   Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                       Personality : He is the kind , quite , shy , sweet , cuddly , silly sometimes , rarely serious , and can be random..                                                                                                                                                                  Looks : Coming                                                                                                                                                         Bio : Joseph had a good life , but looks can be deceiving , behind those smiles and laughs he was a monster , not really , but you know what I mean , he witnessed his parents get killed by a kidnapper that kidnapped him and his family , he has a trusting problem and is not good with strangers touching him or grabbing him , he feels trapped , and more , he witnessed his parents get killed by a gun shot , he was the only survivor of there family. The there comes the hospital..                                                                                                                                                   Other : Nope

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Evie
Looks:
Personality: Evie is shy and very kept to herself. She builds up these walls to protect herself and won't talk often. But if you gain her trust she will prove to be very sweet.
Bio: Evie grew up with her Aunt Violet who is rich and awful. Violet didn't want Evie to embarrass her so she locked Evie in her room most of the time. Alone in her room without and real friends Evie would play with her imaginary friends when she was little. But those friends have stuck around in her mind.
Other: N/A

When I was 17 I found out I was a mime trapped in a boy's body. When I was 18 I found out I was a monk trapped in a mime's body.
-David Bowie ♥

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
May I join?
Here's y form!

Name: Sophia Black
Personality: Her personality changes alot. She will be happpy upbeat and excited and two second laters she'll be sad,mad and depressed. You never know which side you'll get. Most of the time she's happy upbeat and a bit wild and likes to have fun. She is very smart and kind. She loves caring for others but it's hard for here being here.
Looks: Sophia is mixed and has pretty light skin. Her hair is curly  dark brown with natural red highlights. She is tall but not to tall. She has green eyes and full pink lips. She is an hourglass figure.
Bio: Sophia found out when she was 13 that she was  bipolar. After being bullied all through school she finally had enough and attacked the girl who bullied her the most. She was suspended. When she was going through a mania stage she got a piericing and a tat. When she went through a depressed stage she stated cutting. To top it off her mom and dad divorced when she was 12 and when she was 14 her dad remarried. He married her mom's enimie. Her dad started treating her like trash and abusing her. He let his friends come and "touch" her. When she was 15 she was rapped and when she turned 16 she attacked every guy who touched her.
Other; Been here for a year and a half. She  has a tat of a heart with wings on her lower back. In the one wing it says Live. In the other wing it says Laugh. In the heart it says Love. Her belly is pierced.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
You may join. :3 Do you guys want to start? Anyone can!

Through your window pane

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

Describe the profile pic above you