Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Everyone has a story... (ATJ)

Posted By:
QueenieMay
QueenieMay
StarStarStarStar
(I'll start!)

Brian woke up early that morning. Whiping sleep from his eyes, he noticed the sun wasn't even up yet. He did not look forward to the time when everyone else would be awake. Sitting up, he turned to the window and watched the rays find their way into the window of his room. He tried to feel warmed by them, but shivered from the cold of the room. He closed the shades. Picking up a pencil and his notebook, he dated the page and waited, hoping an idea of what to write would come to him.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia woke up a bit later. She decided to leave her room and go to the main room. Some people were already there. She sat down and brought her legs to her chest. She just listened. 

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
please join

Lamia (Non-made Vampires): Black Iris
Vampire (Made): Black rose
Witch (Known): Black Dahlia
Witch (Doesn't know): Black Violet
Werewolf: Black Foxglove
Shapeshifter: Black Lily

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie sat on her bed holding her legs in the butterfly position. Evie looked out at the sun as it rose. A beam of sunlight showered down onto the palm of Evie's hand. Just the night before she had been taken to the hospital. Evie heard someone walk past the door. Evie pulled up her legs defensively. A tear squeezed its way out of the corner of her eye and splashed onto the blanket. A series of salty tears trickled down her face. Why can't I be normal, why can't I be like all the other teenagers. Evie thought scolding herself. One of her childhood friends drifted through the window. "Hi Evie" Delila said in a sweet soft voice. Evie raised her pillow and threw it at her "go away!" The pillow hit the wall and plopped onto the ground. Everyone told Evie Delila didn't exist. Evie knew she didn't but Delila still stuck around in her mind. Evie willed herself to get out of bed. She got dressed in a band t-shirt and loose sweat pants. She left the room and sat down on a couch in the living area. Delila normally didn't come out around other people. Evie saw another girl come into the room. Evie pulled her knees to her chest and thid behind her long brown hair.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
Sophia saw a new girl. She knew she was new because she'd never seen her around here before. She decided to try and be nice.  She got up and walked to the girl. "Hi,I'm Sophia."

please join

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( I jump in ) 

Alex sat up in her cold , yet comfy bed and yawned and with her fists scratched her eyes , from exhaustion , she got up and felt the suns days against her face and was now awake..

Joseph , woke up in his bed and was to tired to move , he yet managed to get up and was fully awake..

( Sorry , I am in a rush ) 

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie looked up at the girl. Unsure of what to do she plastered a weak smile on her face and said quietly "I'm Evie." Evie tried to avoid contact. The mocking voice of Delila in her head  said "Really I am Evie? Great introduction. Why do you have to be so shy and freakish?" Evie clenched her hands into fists and ignored the voice. She hugged her knees tighter.

Posted By:
Blackwater101
Blackwater101
StarStarStarStarStar
"Nice to meet you Evie."Sophia said.

please join

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie really didn't know what to do now. She searched for something to say but just found herself going blank. She began to pick at her pants. There was an awkward silence. Evie became quite frustrated and felt she was about to scream.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex , Awoke and went to the living area, she saw people already there.. She wandered to herself saying 'Another day' and more she had a lot on her mind.. . She, Yawned and continued walking... She touched her head, and felt the permanent scar that her dad made, she sighed and covered it with her bangs and sat on the floor beside the couch.. Joseph was already awake, just never left his room, he finally went to the Living area, and saw people already there., He just continued walking and sat on the couch.. .

Posted By:
rue99100
rue99100
StarStarStarStarStar
Evie felt as though she was being trapped. Walls closing in on her. People just kept coming in and looking at her. A tear wiggled its way out of her eye. Evie wiped her face and ran to her room crying. She shut the door and lied down on her bed. "Great Evie you blew it. You could've made some actual friends but you had to go and act so weird" Delila said frustratedly. Evie rubbed her temples and thought Go away! Go away you're not helping!  Evie sobbed.Why can't I be normal? Maybe if I was normal Mama and Papa wouldn't have left me with that evil witch. Maybe if I was normal I could have friends and people wouldn't stare at me.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Kidzworld Radio is Here

Favorite Old Show

Watcha Watching? (2013)

How do you Talk to a boy?

everyone on KW hates me :(

dreams vs reality

latest videos