Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"I didn't do anything. I didn't even talk. I just stayed on my own. I didn't hurt anyone. Why am I here?" said Lionel.

"If you love someone, then that's love."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
((Wild jump))

"cause even if yer not body broken, you still can get yer mind skunked up, punk "Meenah said, in a not menacing way. She and Aranea had edged over.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia looked between the two new people for a second then turned around. "You've done something. Said something or tried something. Are you a normal teen?"

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"So this is my new home? Is it? I've been in foster care. Is this a bigger foster home?"

"If you love someone, then that's love."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Between Meenah and Aranea, Meenah grimaced. "lady cut me off." Aranea sighed. "Not surprized, the way you act."

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Venus noticed a couple of girls in a group. She walked over. "Whats going on?" She asked holding her bag.

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"oh, you know, the usual rainbow fish and shizzle."Meenah grimaced, Aranea merely nodded.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"No."Sophia said shaking her head. "Ok. Well guys I have to go from here..see y'all in a  bit." she said heading towards Brians room.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Venus laughed. "Shizzle...." 

You're.not perfect. I'm not perfect. We're perfect for each other.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"made up vocab you learn in the alleys, girl." Meenah winked.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity