Back left
Back right
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"I was just thinking again... Who? Allie?" He spread his legs out across the floor and slumped into his seat. A bit more content.

Rich or poor or famous for
Your truth it's all the same
Oh lock your door but rain is pouring
Through your window pane
Baby now your struggle's all vain

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"And,Evie." Sophia said.

nialler, hazza, daddy direction, dj malik, boo bear
1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Evie decided just to turn around. She walked back to the main area. She stood in the door way unnoticed listening to their conversation.

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Allie-

I sense someone's eyes staring at me but I ignore them.  After a while they leave. Since I barely got any sleep last night I start to fall asleep. My breath becomes steady and before I know It im in dreamland. 

Pinkie Pie
Blackstar

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Brian nods slowly. He wasn't use to getting new arrivals here. He considered it his home and now there were new people, it was overwhelming. Trying to joke, to change his normal doom-and-gloom mood, he spoke quietly, "I wouldn't mind getting a few more guys around here. I'm gettin kinda lonely."

Through your window pane

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia nodded. "I bet. Well I did over hear one of the nurses talking about a new guy coming here soon.  I think they said he's 16 or 17. I'm not sure." Sophia replied.

1,2,3,4, I declare a time war 5,6,7,8 Daleks scream exterminate 8,10,11,12 Doctor falls and silence fell 12,11,10,9 There he goes back in time 8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives 4,3,2,1 Grab her hand and whisper RUN!

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Evie just stood there. She didn't want to sit down or go back to her room so she just stood there. 

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"That would be nice. But.. I bet he'd hate me." Brian sighed, it wasn't often other guys liked him. They said he made them uncomfortable and he understood perfectly why they did. "They always do."

Through your window pane

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Sophia looked at him confused. "Why do you think that?"

Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"Well, at school I wasn't allowed in the locker room and.. well.. my friends haven't come to visit since.. since Freddie." He tried to open up and was surprised when he found himself telling her how he felt. Maybe he was having that break-through the nurses talked about. Brian shook his head and twisted his bracelet around.

Through your window pane

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity