Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 809

"2meanbrothers" wrote:




  Horse :

Name : Midnight

Colour of eyes : brown

Colour of mane and tail : black

Colour of body fur : black

Type/breed of horse : Arabian

Short description :  Midgnight is a strong spirited wild stalion who loves to roam the hills. He comes to see the tame horses alot. He is strong, limber, and very fast.

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!


Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 157

"2meanbrothers" wrote:



"2meanbrothers" wrote:






  Horse :


Name : Midnight


Colour of eyes : brown


Colour of mane and tail : black


Colour of body fur : black


Type/breed of horse : Arabian


Short description :  Midgnight is a strong spirited wild stalion who loves to roam the hills. He comes to see the tame horses alot. He is strong, limber, and very fast.


(Special word?)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 157

"lizziehizziehatersrock" wrote:

THIS IS DUMB BYE


(You haven't even started. Just type the special word and then you will be allowed to join. Until then, I'm not your friend!) 

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Posted By:
lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock
Member since:
December, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 109
i changed me mind im not gonna be in it 

Hey its kaelyn from ssg. I do ssg every Wensday and i am not FAKE. But i am rich
Like it??

Me accounts


Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 157

"lizziehizziehatersrock" wrote:

i changed me mind im not gonna be in it 


(Clear off then!)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 157
"Come on then Firefly!" Milly encouraged as she nudged Firefly into a steady trot.
She could hear Darklight's breathing behind her and she smiled to herself.

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5703
(Uhm, hi ; how should I start ? )


Posted By:
ILoveHorses853
ILoveHorses853
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 157


"membershipgirl" wrote:


(Uhm, hi ; how should I start ? )


(Hi. Start like this: you're at the stables and you're just putting your horse into the trailer/van/horsebox to go to Pony Club.
After that, you'll be on the role!)

Screw boys,
I love horses!
No offence boys!

Horses are God's apology for men.

A life without horses is like taking a breath without air.

Being horse crazy isn't just a phase, it's for life.


Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5703
(Okay, thank you! smile)
John immediately put Gazelle into the van ready to go pony club. He glanced briefly at the other horse owners - ready to follow them.


Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 809

"ILoveHorses853" wrote:



"2meanbrothers" wrote:






"2meanbrothers" wrote:








  Horse :



Name : Midnight



Colour of eyes : brown



Colour of mane and tail : black



Colour of body fur : black



Type/breed of horse : Arabian



Short description :  Midgnight is a strong spirited wild stalion who loves to roam the hills. He comes to see the tame horses alot. He is strong, limber, and very fast.


(Special word?)

special word storm

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!


play online games

latest forum posts

Are you single or taken?

WRESTLEMANIA 31! RESULTS

BURN Your Mattress If You Read This

awnser the question the person above you asks

WRESTLEMANIA 31! RESULTS

Describe the profile pic above you

latest videos