Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa woke up bright and early.  She took her basket, and decided to go for a walk by herself.

Josh woke up.  He sat quietly, wishing that he was at home.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Lucy woke up and rolled over so she was about a foot away from Artemis. She poked his eyes. "Hey punk, wake up."

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis woke up & saw Lucy. "Hello". He looked at the peregrine falcon, who was fullly healed. He smiled & took off the bandage. The falcon jumped onto his shoulder. "It seems like she likes me". Artemis reached into his backpack & pulled out a leather glove. The falcon jumped onto the glove. "I will name you Madge". Madge smiled. At least, she seemed to have smiled.

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Madge, huh?" She sat up and stretched. "Where's Alyssa?" 

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Artemis shrugged. "Perhaps she went for a walk".

"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass.  It's learning how to dance in the rain."

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"Maybe." Lucy shrugged back. She thought she was going to change but then realized she had no other clothes. "I'm going to go get us breakfast. Do you want trout or salmon?"

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
"I will take salmon". Artemis faced Josh. "What about you"? Madge flew off his hand. Artemis smiled. "Madge must have been starving. I will let her hunt".

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa walked along the shoreline.  She decided salmon would taste good.  She ripped off a piece of fridge she was wearing and used it as kind of a bait and hook.  She laid down on her stomach.  When a fish came really close to shore, she stuck out the fringe.  It bit, and she quickly pulled it in.  There! she thought!  She put the fish in her basket.  She hurried back to the cave.  Along the way, she picked a couple of berries and put them in her basket as well.

"I prefer trout!" Josh said to Lucy.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I'll get both." She said, walking outside. What the heck can I use for bait?  She thought sarcastically, eyeing the berries around her.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Alyssa ran into Lucy on the way to the cave!  "I got a salmon!" she exclaimed.  "And I also picked some berries!" She pointed to her basket.

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

Selling Track 1&2 With Pin (Dumps) / B...

THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN.

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Should animals really be used for scientif...

Should animals really be used for scientif...

latest videos