Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Mo started to play her bass. " Hate to feel this way and waste a day. Gotta get myself on stage, I shouldn't wait or be afraid. The chips will fall where they may. I, know, I, I know I gotta do it. I, I know I gotta do it! Gotta turn the world into your dance floor." Mo looked over at Olivia to start singing again.

~_`~ Wen `~_~`
I wait for my que to start rapping.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Determinate,determinate!Push it till you can't and them demand more!Detminate,determinate!You and me together!We can make it better!Gotta turn the world in to your dance floor!Determinate!Determinate!" Olivia looked over at Wen and smiled. Loving how quickly he could rap.  Then gasped when she saw the girls' shoes.

Mo

Stella

Olivia

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia gave Wen the cue to start rapping and danced around with her shoes and dress in hand,then walked over to the mic stand and snatched the mic..She started to dance around and grabbed a ball cap from the glass cofee table and put it on Wens head. She waited for Wen to start rapping and smiled at Mo.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
~_`~Wendall~`_`~

I start to rap into the microphone. "I'm Wen and i'm Heaven sent It's winnin' medicine, use it like a veteranRenegade lemonade, use it in my medicineGo ahead and try to name a band we ain't better thanReason why the whole world's making us a synonym
People need a breather 'cause they're feeling the adrenalineStop, now hurry up and let us in, knock'Cause we coming to your houseAnd people keep on flying like a lemon's in their mouth
I'm the real deal, you know how I feelWhy they in it for a mill', you just in it for the thrillGet down now, I ain't playin' around, put your feet up on the groundAnd make that sound like." I finished smiling.

I'm not perfect but i'm me. and if you don't like it go suck on a pinecone. K bye!skyscraper! . Join the Tech Challenge!

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia: kissed Wen on his cheek before continuing:

"Gotta turn the world in to your dance florr,determinate!Determinate!Push it till you can't and then demand more!Determinate!Determinate!You and me together!We can make it better!Gotta turn the world in to your dance floor!Determinate!Determinate! Cmon and,c'mon and get it going!C'mon and c'mon and ,c'mon and get it going!On the dance floor!On the dance floor!D-dance floor!Determimnate!" Olivia finished singing and hugged Wen,then noticed the small box on the table.

"Wen?What's that for?" She asked,then looked around at everyone,who were all smiling. It was her birthday,but she told everyone she didn't want anything.It was strange how everyone was smiling at her...so strange that she felt uncomfortable. She looked around,then back at Wen.

"What is going on?Wen...tell me!" She started to get frustrated...then dove for the box,but completly missed and fell on the floor.

"A little help?"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
`~`_ Wendall ~~-_`~
I smile and help Olivia up and into the backstage. "It's surprise." I say waving my hand to the guy at the top of the curtain. He gives a nod in return. "Stand right here Olive." I say waving a father to come up. 

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia stood there tuning in and out of Wen and the mystery persons conversation.Trying to make sense of the voice. She reconized the voice from somewhere but she couldn't pinpoint it. Untill she heard the one statement.

"I missed my little girl during the time I spent in there.I'm glad to be out."

"Dad!" Olivia exclaimed. She ran over to hug her dad and turned to Wen.

"Wen...you planned all this?"

Olivia's dad put his hand on her shoulder and sighed.

"Sweetheart,I think Wen wants to ask and/or tell you something."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
`~♣Wen`~♣ 

I got on one knee, removing the diamond ring from my pocket. "I know it's sorta soon and everything but-- your the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with...Olivia White, will you marry me?"

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Olivia cried. Never in the seventeen years she has existed on planet earth has she thought that she would be in this position. Speachless,she nodded and hugged Wen.Tears streaming down her cheeks she kissed him and let him slide the dimond ring on to her finger.

Olivia hugged Wen tight and smiled at him"We-need to change." She said eyes locked on his."The concert starts soon." She went with the girls in to the change room and as soon as she shut the door she exclaimed "Wen and I are getting married!"

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Lemonade Mouth

Posted By:
;Silghtly Unbroken;
;Silghtly Unbroken;
StarStarStarStarStar
Stella and Mo whistled their congrats. "Congrats Olive! I knew it would happen." Stella and Mo said in unison. 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos