Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Timelight Stone (Advanced roleplayers only!Open!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Welcome to the Eurastia, a legendary pirate ship whose captain holds a dark secret. Her name is Yuri, and once she lived in the future. Unable to return until she rights a terribly wrong, she must redeem herself and fulfill her destiny.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey Guys Sunny here! This roleplay is based on the book "The pirate and the princess the timelight stone" So yeah. Its mostly about this captain who's name is Yuri and she appears 16 but she isn't. a thousand years in the future (in this roleplay they are way back) she unleashed the power of the Zaria Stone. She was able to extract the light within the stone that where able to control time. She crystallized them to create the three timelight stones. She could travel through time  with them until to many people found out about them and the timelight stone exploded into three parts because of the conflict. She took the blue on and Yuri and her friend Goa fell thousands of years in the past. Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules
1. Do not throw a fit because there are characters already made. If there are to many people i will allow them to make there own characters
2. Dont cuss! Yes there are pirates but they are formal pirates!
3. Dont make this roleplay all about you
4. No perfect characters!
5. Have fun
6. Speak in 3rd person
7. If you read this put Jewels in your form
8. Dont argue if you are kicked out or not accepted.
9. Romance is allowd
10. No godmodding
11. Dnt tlk L!ke d!$
12. Your post have to make sense to the time period or whatever they are doing

Character List

Good People ~
Yuri-
Captain of the pirate ship Eurastia. She secretly loves Goa. She appears to be about 16 years old, but when you possess the mysterious Timelight Stone - which she does - Things arent always what the seem - Taken by Sunlite16--
Noelle-The 14 year old daughter of the ruler of the Landonia Island which was overtaken by the kingdom of Odenia. She is the owner of the Zaria, a powerful stone able to project the future. She is first captured by King Roden who is an imposter king but saved by Yuri soon after 
- Taken!
Lenny- .
A 15 year old pirate apprentice. He joined Yuri and the Eustria crew  when he was five year old - Open!
Zan -Another aprrentice. He is 16. He is also the master of the Kaylune flute. Zan can hear all that goes on around him but cant speak a word. He can only play his flute which everyone understands - Open!
Goa- Yuri's first mate is a giant man. He is extremely storng and immune to bullets. Yuri should be his age and they love each other secretly -Open!
Timaru- Timaru is a 14 year old cleaner on this ship. She also fights a little and likes to listen to Zana's flute. She is the person who understands Zan the most.- Taken!

Bad People~

(all of these people combine forces)

Black Cloak- 
His age is predicted to be aound 18. He knows Yuri's secret and wants the Timelight Stone. (he wears a black cloak all the time)- Open!
Tami - She his Black Cloak's assistant. She is 17 and can do wonders with a sword.-
Open
King Roden-He is the 18 year old king who captures Noelle. He is out for the Zaria Stone Ring- 
Open!
Kiku- She is the 16 year old assistant of the King Roden. She fantsy him alot.-Taken!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form(based on the character you picked)

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Bio:
Other:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Yuri
Fighting Skill- Yuri is advanced in every fighting skill in the book. She can work with a sword, and a gun. She is very light on her feet and can make you snap into a trance within a few moments with her graceful fighting moves
Looks:Pirate
Personality: Yuri is a gentle person. She is very kind and sweet and even if you are evil she trys to find the good within you. But when it is time to be rood and meen she has a hard time but she does it very good. She loves the world and cherishes other peoples happiness
Bio:Captain of the pirate ship Eurastia. She secretly loves Goa. She appears to be about 16 years old, but when you possess the mysterious Timelight Stone - which she does - Things arent always what the seem 
Other: She is the Captian of Eurastia

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Ill join Big Grin ) JEWELS Big Grin

Name : T I m a r u 

Fighting Skills : She can fight well , But hides it... ( If that's okay? ) 

Looks: My profile picture 

Personality : Timaru , is the good person , nice , sweet , rarely speaks or sometimes speaks a lot , and friendly , also she likes to smile that the roughest time ...

Bio: She became part of Yuri's team , at a young age , and even though she can fight well , she was the cleaner on the ship , she got used to used to it after... 

Other : Jewels! 

( anything wrong tell me Big Grin )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(yeah its great!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks I made it myself!smile , do you need people because  I  can invite people? )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
( yes please!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Donesmile )

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Noelle

Fighting skills:  She is trained in weaponry combat but is terrible with hand to hand combat.

Looks: 

Personality: She is quiet and sticks to the back, though she isn't a follower. She can say the most random things and will do anything to make her friends laugh. She is very bubbly and happy most of the time. Whenever she is down she tries to keep a straight face so that she does't worry anyone.

Other: Jewels 

( Is that okay? )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted and you do know your character is a princess right?)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
I like anime :) Lock
I like anime :)
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sunlite16--" wrote:

(accepted and you do know your character is a princess right?)

Yup you want me to change something?

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With F.

LUKE BRYAN

what does the signature above you tell?

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.

Words That Start With F.