Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Businesses (RP-Open)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about teens and tweens who need some extra money, in fact a LOT of extra money.  Their parents refuse to give them money, or an allowance.  So they decide to pull together to make a business.  They are not sure what yet, or who gets what job.  Will they succeed?

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate!  This includes swearing and going to far with romances!  This is a kids site!
-Have fun!

Form:

Name:
Age (10-15):
Looks:
Personality (No "Will See" please!):
Bio (optional):
Traits (such as things they are good at or bad at):
Other:

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I Join?

Name. : Alex

Looks : My profile picture

Personality : Alex is a Tomboy, Sweet, Kind, Shy, Outgoing, And is treated as a Servant, Leadership, and She is the kind of person to Try to make things happened...

Bio : She grew up with her Foster parents and they were way worse then her real parents... Her Foster parents would mis treat her and say bad things about her... She later nust grew tired of it and laid off...

Traits : She Anylyizes things to figure certain objects out...

Other : Nope

( I edited ! smile and your not being anoying Big Grin

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Haruna Orihara
Looks: My profile picture
Personality: Haruna is basically a boy in a girl's body. She thinks, acts and talks like one. She is often made fun of for her personality, but she honestly couldn't care less.
Bio: She originally lived in Japan, but she moved to America with her grandparents because where she was from, there were lots of color gangs that were trying to recruit her.
Traits: She often hurts people's feelings, without realizing it.
Other: N/A

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

Name: Haruna Orihara

Looks: My profile picture

Personality: Haruna is basically a boy in a girl's body. She thinks, acts and talks like one. She is often made fun of for her personality, but she honestly couldn't care less.

Bio: She originally lived in Japan, but she moved to America with her grandparents because where she was from, there were lots of color gangs that were trying to recruit her.

Traits: She often hurts people's feelings, without realizing it.

Other: N/A

Accepted! :3

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

Can I Join? Name. : Alex Age : 13 Looks : My profile picture Personality : Alex is a Tomboy, Sweet, Kind, Shy, Outgoing, And is treated as a Servant, Leadership, and She is the kind of person to Try to make things happened... Bio : She grew up with her Foster parents and they were way worse then her real parents... Her Foster parents would mis treat her and say bad things about her... She later nust grew tired of it and laid off... Traits : ( Good ) : She is A servant and she has other good Traits... ( Bad). : Everyone blames it on her... ( Her family). Other : Nope

You may join. smile  No need to ask! x3  But, will you please make the "Traits" part of the form a bit better?  I know i'm being annoying. xD  Thanks!

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks!!

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Done!smile  ) 

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! Big Grin  And you're welcome!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Violet Anderson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Violet is a creative girl, with a free spirit.  She can be shy, but once you get to know her, she's very outgoing.  She is super artsy, and can master pretty much any craft.
Bio:  Violet grew up in a pretty normal life.  When she was five, her and her parents discovered her love for the arts.  She was then put into a special school for the arts.  She loved it and has been in it ever since.  
Traits:  (Good traits):  She is very creative, and is very friendly.  She also can get very determined, and loves little kids.  (Bad traits):  She often gets very emotional, normally when something bad happens.  She also gets angry when someone asks her something when she is painting.
Other:  She sometimes gets bullied for being so creative.  And she also feels like she's too young to earn money.

Name:  Andrew "Drew" Woods.
Looks:  Cody Simpson.  Though I
Personality:  Drew is a smart guy, who has a big love for sports.  He's super friendly and outgoing.  Sometimes, though, despite being so smart, he makes short-term decisions that lead both him and his friends into trouble.  He also can be quite lazy.
Bio:  Drew grew up an athlete since before he can remember.  His father played professional baseball and his grandpa played in a World Cup soccer (rugby) match one year and his team won!  His mother thinks that he plays too much sports, though.  So she sent him to a prestigious school, for him to get an education.  Drew is still going to this school, but he also still has found time to play sports.
Traits:  (Good traits):  He's athletic, and outgoing.  (Bad traits):  He's often lazy, and he can be very rebellious.
Other:  None.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Shall we start?)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Your view on the ice bucket challenge.

Slap The Keyboard :p

How many Tabs do you have open now??

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos