Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

This RP is about teens and tweens who need some extra money, in fact a LOT of extra money.  Their parents refuse to give them money, or an allowance.  So they decide to pull together to make a business.  They are not sure what yet, or who gets what job.  Will they succeed?

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate!  This includes swearing and going to far with romances!  This is a kids site!
-Have fun!

Form:

Name:
Age (10-15):
Looks:
Personality (No "Will See" please!):
Bio (optional):
Traits (such as things they are good at or bad at):
Other:

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Can I Join?

Name. : Alex

Looks : My profile picture

Personality : Alex is a Tomboy, Sweet, Kind, Shy, Outgoing, And is treated as a Servant, Leadership, and She is the kind of person to Try to make things happened...

Bio : She grew up with her Foster parents and they were way worse then her real parents... Her Foster parents would mis treat her and say bad things about her... She later nust grew tired of it and laid off...

Traits : She Anylyizes things to figure certain objects out...

Other : Nope

( I edited ! smile and your not being anoying Big Grin

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name: Haruna Orihara
Looks: My profile picture
Personality: Haruna is basically a boy in a girl's body. She thinks, acts and talks like one. She is often made fun of for her personality, but she honestly couldn't care less.
Bio: She originally lived in Japan, but she moved to America with her grandparents because where she was from, there were lots of color gangs that were trying to recruit her.
Traits: She often hurts people's feelings, without realizing it.
Other: N/A

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"glitteronmyhands" wrote:

Name: Haruna Orihara

Looks: My profile picture

Personality: Haruna is basically a boy in a girl's body. She thinks, acts and talks like one. She is often made fun of for her personality, but she honestly couldn't care less.

Bio: She originally lived in Japan, but she moved to America with her grandparents because where she was from, there were lots of color gangs that were trying to recruit her.

Traits: She often hurts people's feelings, without realizing it.

Other: N/A

Accepted! :3

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"mokeydokey" wrote:

Can I Join? Name. : Alex Age : 13 Looks : My profile picture Personality : Alex is a Tomboy, Sweet, Kind, Shy, Outgoing, And is treated as a Servant, Leadership, and She is the kind of person to Try to make things happened... Bio : She grew up with her Foster parents and they were way worse then her real parents... Her Foster parents would mis treat her and say bad things about her... She later nust grew tired of it and laid off... Traits : ( Good ) : She is A servant and she has other good Traits... ( Bad). : Everyone blames it on her... ( Her family). Other : Nope

You may join. smile  No need to ask! x3  But, will you please make the "Traits" part of the form a bit better?  I know i'm being annoying. xD  Thanks!

lolololololololol

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Thanks!!

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

( Done!smile  ) 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Thank you! Big Grin  And you're welcome!

lolololololololol

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Name:  Violet Anderson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Violet is a creative girl, with a free spirit.  She can be shy, but once you get to know her, she's very outgoing.  She is super artsy, and can master pretty much any craft.
Bio:  Violet grew up in a pretty normal life.  When she was five, her and her parents discovered her love for the arts.  She was then put into a special school for the arts.  She loved it and has been in it ever since.  
Traits:  (Good traits):  She is very creative, and is very friendly.  She also can get very determined, and loves little kids.  (Bad traits):  She often gets very emotional, normally when something bad happens.  She also gets angry when someone asks her something when she is painting.
Other:  She sometimes gets bullied for being so creative.  And she also feels like she's too young to earn money.

Name:  Andrew "Drew" Woods.
Looks:  Cody Simpson.  Though I
Personality:  Drew is a smart guy, who has a big love for sports.  He's super friendly and outgoing.  Sometimes, though, despite being so smart, he makes short-term decisions that lead both him and his friends into trouble.  He also can be quite lazy.
Bio:  Drew grew up an athlete since before he can remember.  His father played professional baseball and his grandpa played in a World Cup soccer (rugby) match one year and his team won!  His mother thinks that he plays too much sports, though.  So she sent him to a prestigious school, for him to get an education.  Drew is still going to this school, but he also still has found time to play sports.
Traits:  (Good traits):  He's athletic, and outgoing.  (Bad traits):  He's often lazy, and he can be very rebellious.
Other:  None.

lolololololololol

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

(Shall we start?)

lolololololololol

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by baceking
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by bacequeen
Favourite Gaming YouTube Ch... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by tiffanygamer123
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by MechaMaiden23
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThatGayGuy
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
♥A Miraculous Child♥ ATJ ♥... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten