Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Businesses (RP-Open)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Haruna got  up, stretched. It was summer break and she was planning on buying that new skateboard she saw at the skate park. The only problem was, she didn't have any money.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
" Hi Violet , and i can walk to your house.. " she said , as she started walking towards Violets house , it was close by.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Thanks!" Violet said.  "I'll see you there!  I'm also gonna call Haruna!  Bye!"

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
She walked into the kitchen. Everyone else was asleep, so she decided she'd make herself breakfast. She poured a bowl of cheerios and walked back into her room, closing the door. She preferred to be alone in the mornings, as she was usually grumpy.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex replied with a quike " Bye" and by the time you know it , she was at Violets house , with a clipboard , so she can write down the items and ideas for the buisness...

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Violet said a quick, "Hi!" to Alex.  Then she called up Drew and told him to come over.  Then she called up Haruna.

Drew walked over to Violet's house.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"My butt is vibrating!" Haruna yelled, soon realizing it was only her phone. "Oh, hey, Vi. You're up early." He voice was smug and boyish sounding, like always.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"It's NOT that early!" Violet said laughing. ###### you please come to my house?  We're discussing our Summer business.  Drew's on his way over, and Alex is already here!"

Drew arrived at Violet's house.  He burst through the door.  "Hi girls!" he said.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex said " Hi " as entering the house of Violet and smiled and added " Nice place you got here" she said smiling and giggling..  She then added " I brought the clipboard.." she said smiling... not trying to interupt the phone call between her and Hauna...

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"What? It's like one in the afternoon or something. And how old is Drew? Like, 1000?" Haruna realized that her family had already woke up, they were just at work. "Sure, I can walk over there. Give me a minute, kay?" She didn't wait for a goodbye, she just hung up.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

You Failed To Mention

The Worlds

ThE WoRd GaMe

ThE WoRd GaMe

The Related Game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

latest videos