Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer Businesses (RP-Open)

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok!)

"Oh, that." Haruna sat cross legged on the floor and yawned. "We should provide lessons for things. I could do skateboarding."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Backers! Big Grin)

"Yeah!  I guess we could!" Violet said.  "I was thinking more of babysitting or something creative, though.  But I guess everyone has to have a say."

"I like lessons!  I could do soccer!" Drew said.  To Violet, he said,"  Vi, there's NO WAY I'm gonna babysit!"

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hooray!)

"Yeah, babies slobber all over the place and they never stop crying. She leaned back onto the floor so she was staring at the ceiling. "Maybe we could teach disabled kids or something? That'd be nice."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"That would be!" Violet said thoughtfully.  "Oh, and by the way, babysitting three quarters of the time isn't even with babies!"

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Haruna nodded. "But still, there might be little first graders who try to talk to me while I'm cooking their dinner." She said sarcastically, stretching.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"They aren't that bad!" Violet protested.  But she couldn't help from laughing.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess I'm just not a people person. Or a younger-child person. I dunno."  Haruna sat back up. "So, the clipboard?"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"The clipboard?  What about the clipboard?"  Drew asked.

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just want to know what the heck its for!"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop being so rude!" Drew said.

Quietly, Violet said, "Alex brought it to write stuff down."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Happy birthday Kirsten [Kirsteeeeen]

The Box

What is your biggest fear?

Do u think 13 year olds should still play ...

latest videos