Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok!)

"Oh, that." Haruna sat cross legged on the floor and yawned. "We should provide lessons for things. I could do skateboarding."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Backers! Big Grin)

"Yeah!  I guess we could!" Violet said.  "I was thinking more of babysitting or something creative, though.  But I guess everyone has to have a say."

"I like lessons!  I could do soccer!" Drew said.  To Violet, he said,"  Vi, there's NO WAY I'm gonna babysit!"

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
(Hooray!)

"Yeah, babies slobber all over the place and they never stop crying. She leaned back onto the floor so she was staring at the ceiling. "Maybe we could teach disabled kids or something? That'd be nice."

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"That would be!" Violet said thoughtfully.  "Oh, and by the way, babysitting three quarters of the time isn't even with babies!"

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
Haruna nodded. "But still, there might be little first graders who try to talk to me while I'm cooking their dinner." She said sarcastically, stretching.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"They aren't that bad!" Violet protested.  But she couldn't help from laughing.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I guess I'm just not a people person. Or a younger-child person. I dunno."  Haruna sat back up. "So, the clipboard?"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"The clipboard?  What about the clipboard?"  Drew asked.

lolololololololol

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
"I just want to know what the heck its for!"

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
"Stop being so rude!" Drew said.

Quietly, Violet said, "Alex brought it to write stuff down."

lolololololololol

play online games

latest forum posts

Type in the face you have on right now

BOMB! (Game)

The wrong anwsers game! :3

Names From A-Z

Slap The Keyboard :p

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Names From A-Z

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

The wrong anwsers game! :3