Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Westing Circus (Always Open. Advanced roleplayers only!)

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
May i join??

Name: Fly James
Looks: 
Part: She's a fire eater, breather and dancer and is currently learning to swallow swords
Bio: Fly was bron into the circus her mom was a firebreather and her dad was a dagger thrower and her older brother was a sword swallower but the three died in a fire that happened a few years ago. She grew up doing what she's doing but she's now learning to sawllow swords for her brothers honnor
Perso: Fly is your normal out-going carefree, cheeky teenage girl who loves to smile and laugh. She can bright up anyones day and find the bright side in any situation. She is very stuburn and is a bg hot head. It's not very pretty when she's mad. She cares for the circus mostly because their her family and she absolutly loves them and will do anything for them
Other: She has a british accent and she smokes but is trying to stop cuz it affects her fire breathing
Code: Game

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Price Anderson
Looks: 
Part: He's the dagger thrower
Bio: His parents abandoned him when he was 5 and was on his own for a year. He had snuck into the circus and snuck into the animal couters, Fly's parents found him and took him in her dad taught him to throw knives and him and Fly became really close
Perso: He's is very flirtly and and very humorous
Other: He is very good at throwing knives and he's gay
Code: Game

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted.)
Joel smiled.  "Forget about the Westing curse, we are already here!  Come on, you two.  Let's see Jake!".  Joel & Jane stepped out of the car.
Jane kept silent with a frown on her face, her concern for Jake increased.  What if the Westing curse is real?  What if my brother will die?  No, I must not think of those things.  It is just a silly legend, after all.
Austin was on Jane's shoulder, with the same amount of concern as Jane.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled , and relived that they were at the Hospital , and replied " Do you guys want to see him to? " she said , about to walk into Jake's room. Waiting for the response. .                                                                                                                                                       Jake was just getting up , he squints barely seeing light...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel smiled.  "Of course...unless so want to see him just alone.  It is your choice.  He is your brother after all".
Jane & Austin nodded in agreement.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled "Can you guys come?" She asked , she didn't want to see her brother injured or worse alone... She couldn't never do this , she couldn't see her brother injured , she always needed people to cheer her up or something! Just in case..                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Jake in other words woke up , sitting up in his bed..

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Joel & Jane smiled & at the same time replied, "You betcha"!  The two, along with Austin went int to check-in & find Jake.  They later found Jake's room.
"Are you doing okay, buddy", Joel asked with concern.  Jane also had a concerned look on her face.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex smiled and replied " Thanks..." before entering Jake's room , this meant a lot to her. She walked in , hoping everything was okay , she walked seeing Jake , and was feeling a ton of relief of her chest!                                                                                                                                                                                                   Jack sat up in his bed seeing Joel , Jane , and A-Alex?! He felt bad for her , he knew Alex was bad at handling these things, he felt a lot better on the bright side! he replied to Joel " Yeah , A lot! " he said sounding sort of weak , and shaky...

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
Jane smiled.  "Oh, thank goodness!  We were all worried sick about you!  Even Austin was scared"!
Joel smiled.  A fake one.  He doesn't seem well.  I will just play along.

Hello there.

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Alex Smiled glad to hear her brother's voice , but she wasn't sure , he was fully okay ...                                                                                                                                                                             Jake smiled . " Oh , Well Glad to hear " he said sort of laughing , but you really couldn't hear it.. then that laugh came to a cough....

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Naruto

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

The Fault In Our Stars vs Divergent

Anybody out there? o.O

The forum for crazy people :P

I feel bad about myself

latest videos