Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

I'm gonna be Unwounded (RP Always open!)

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Troublemakers, state homes that can't afford to fund certain activities for some kids, and some kids who are meant to be tithed since birth are unwound. Tithing is when a child is meant to be unwounded. You have to be 13-17 years old to be unwounded. Unwounding is when they basically llik (backwards) you to use everything in your body to help people with medical problems. They say that even though you are unwounded you still live, but in different pieces. Kids that are going to be unwounded are sometimes runaways. We are some of those runaways. Once you turn 18 you can't be unwounded and if you are pregnant your life is spared for 9 months. Parents sometimes sign over the bodies of their children to the government. After they sign those papers your body is the governments. You have no choice in it. You are sent off to a harvest camp. Anything can happen, love, drama, or even babies are born.
This is based off a book called Unwind.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Why you are being unwounded:
Relationship status:
Other:

Name: Aubrey Calico
Looks: 
Personality: Sweet, nice, funny, intelligent, music talented, caring.
Why being unwound: Lived in the state home since birth and has been playing piano and singing. They couldn't afford for her to continue doing her activity.
Relationship status: Single
Other: None

Name: Ethan McDonald
Looks: 
Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, caring, athletic
Why being unwounded: He was ment to be unwounded since birth.
Relationship status: single

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Name: Melody Parr
Looks: 
Personality: Melody is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Relationship Status: Single

Name: Gerard Garcia
Looks: 
Personality: Gerard is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
Relationship Status: Single

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join ? )                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Name : Alexandra   "Alex"                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Age : 13                                                                                                                                                  Looks : My Profile Picture                                                                                                                                                     Personality : She is always Happy no matter , how bad situations are , She is caring , kind , sharing , but can be mean  sometimes , also but most of the time she is just scared and worried..                                                                                                                                                                Why are you being unwounded ? : She was Never meant to be A Unwounded                                                                                                                                                         Relationship Status : Single                                                                                                                                                        Other : None                                                                                                                                                                  ( The Boys  )                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                      Age : 15                                                                                                                                                                                                Looks : Coming                                                                                                                                                                                                       Personality : He Is  caring , kind , Scared , worried , shy , Observant , Clever , and smart.. He can get mad but that's the hard part.. He can snap , but will later apoligize.. .                                                                                                                                                      Why Being Unwound : He was in sports but couldn't continue the activity..                                                                                                                                                                           Relation ship status : Single                                                                                                                                                                                                           Other : None

Posted By:
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665 Lock
xXxkittykatxXx_1664665
StarStarStarStarStar

(May I Join?)
Name: Faolan O'Hara
Looks:
Personality: Faolan is an all around gentle person. Kind and tender hearted, Faolan has a tendency to care too much about other people and believes that everyone has a speck of kindness in them somewhere deep down. Faolan hates when people argue and fight, for this makes her unease and reminds her of her past life with her family. Therefore she tries her best to not get into one and if possible to stay away from them. Even though she has a happy cheerful exterior Faolan has a lot a of inner turmoil. She has separation anxiety, and absolutely dreads being alone. That is her biggest fear, not to ultimately die, but to be alone for the rest of her life.
Why you are being unwounded: Faolan use to be part of an abusive family until her parents decided to place her brother and herself in a state home. There she lived for a while and found that she was given the gift or painting and drawing. The government then decided that art was just a waste of money and cut it all together. Leaving Faolan with out her most loved activity and unwound
Other: She has an older brother who is also unwounded

Name: Jordan O'Hara
Looks: 
Personality: Jordan at first comes off as a stand off-ish type of person. He is very blunt and doesn't mind it. He doesn't care if you like him or not but if he has to tell you something, he will be very straight forward about it and will not sugar coat it for you. He is very bland and shows little to no emotions. It takes a lot to upset/anger him but when you do, he will make the persons life impossible. Under all this Jordan does truthfully care and want to protect the people that he believes that close to him, especially his younger sister Faolan.
Why being unwound: Sharing the same past as his sister, Jordan was physically abused from a young age by his father. Later on being put in the same state home as his younger sister, he learned that music was his calling. He learned to play the guitar and frequently wrote songs. Deeming the same fate as his sister the government shut down all musical activity in the state home making him unwound.
Other: Has a younger sister, plays guitar

Rainbows happen when the sun throws up!
A magical rainbow uni-llama named jeffery lives in meh closet XD

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks for joining!

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
No problem! When will we start?

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
Lyrics.Are.My.Story
StarStarStarStarStar

"NotTheNextAnyone" wrote:

No problem! When will we start?

When a couple more people join.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

CHECK EHT OUT NAO!!!!!

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you think Religion should be included i...

Do you like reading Garfield books?

Describe your Country in one word

Red by Taylor Swift