Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

But At Least We Have Tonight ~ATJ~

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Flt's hand flew up "I call putting a bag over his head" she said yelled calling it

Price put the dishes in the dishwasher 

(I g2g sorry don't kiddnap Price without me!!!!!)

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Loretta: I laughed, "I'm not sure if we are going to go that far, but you can stick this in his mouth to keep him quiet." I tossed her a sock that didn't have stench smoking from it. God, Gerard's car was a mess.

Gerard: I continued to drive the car as everyone spoke about the plan. I focused on the road, even though I would much rather be talking to my friends. Still, I had the consequences of getting a ticket drilled in by my parents a long time ago.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason: I looked out the window and back to everyone in the backseat, it was packed. My knees were pressing into the back Gerard's seat,"Can you move your seat up a little," I poked the back of his head to let hm know I was talking to him,"You drive like an old lady," I added quietly.

Chloe: I looked at the sock that Loretta threw in the backseat with disgust,"When was the last time you cleaned this car,"  I added kicking trash around on the floor,"There's probably a dead animal under the seat."

I go to seek a great perhaps.

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly laughed as she took the sock and had an evil grin on her face then laughed evily "I can't wait" she said then put the sock up to Gerards nose "See this, this is gross" she said 

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Gerard: I pushed Fly's hand out of my view, and pushed my seat forward for Jason. Finally we had made it to Price's workplace, and I decided to park in the back. 

Loretta: I rushed out of the car, and waited for everyone to get out. Once we were all out, I decided to take the role of leader. I know this probably annoyed my friends a lot, but when it came to pranks I got like this. "Okay, so I thought that we could split up. Maybe Gerard, Chloe, Alex, and Jake could cause a distraction in the main area, while Fly, Jason, and go in and grab Price?"

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Fly grinned "Ok sounds good to me" she said then grabbed Jason and dragged him to the back entrance she opened it and looked in seeing Price washing dishes she smiled and wait for the distraction

Price washed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher

Join Project Niall
It Ain't Hard to Tell

Posted By:
cnote123
cnote123
StarStarStarStarStar
Jason: I nodded to Loretta before I was dragged away from the group. I peeked in the door and saw Price slaving over dishes, he looked miserable. I waited for the distraction and got ready to go in, grab Price and get out of there.

Chloe: I watched the others walk towards the back of the restaurant,"Let's do this," I smiled at them and started to strut towards the entrance of the building. I waited for the rest of them before walking in through the doors.

I go to seek a great perhaps.

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to post Australia wins!!!!

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

last one to say "BANANA WORLD!" wins

Which version Teenage Dirtbag is better or...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Why do boys get to post in Girls only