Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ib Roleplay! (Always open)

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She slowly made her way out of the crayon land, some of the dolls following her. Pete stopped and looked back at them  with a frown ~What do YOU want?~ her mind hissed at them. One of them hugged her foot and Pete smiled a bit ~You guys seem ok~ her pupils began doing that hypnotic change in size ~We can be friends.... But THEY CAN'T~ Pete spread out her arms as if to indicate everyone else, her crazy smile back.

:x

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(sorry, i moved over the weekend and i haven't had a chance to get on)

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Well to get you up to track, Misao and you got separated, Pete went insane and is hunting veryone down with knives at hand. Also her mouth is sewn shut. A new person has entered the gallery and Caroline is with him, he's not aware of what Caroline is)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(ok well when i get back on ill continue i could only get on for a half hour so.....bye )

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
(Kniiiiight, please poooooost)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
(ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkk but how did we get seperated?)

Jin walked around looking for Misao. "MISAO!!!!!! Where are you?" He yelled. "MISAO!!!!!!!!" He yelled again. I wonder where she is. He thought.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete heard someone calling, calling for Misao ~Jin..... Hehehe~ She followed the yelling, knife at hand and a psychotic grin plastered onto her face. Peering around a corner she saw him then walked right out in front of him with a sinister expression. Pete waved in greeting then giggled in her throat

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
(The lights went out and Misao sort went around looking for you but she needed up walking farther from you until she fell in the toy box. P.S. one of Misao's rose petals is caught in the lid if the toy box.) 

Misao walked around some more looking for a door or a puzzle to solve. "How long is this hallway?" She asked to no one in particular. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Jin stared at Pete. "What happened to you?" He sounded concerned. He reached for his weapon unominously. Just in case. He thought.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete held a finger to her mouth and held up a knife ~I'll make this quick...~ She thought to herself and tackled Jin to the ground, holding the knife to his throat. Tilting her head her grin began to widen. The odd giggling continueing

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Zoomin' Zoomin' - Becky G

Becky G

Type in the face you have on right now

Type in the face you have on right now

The impossible quiz

One word

latest videos