Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Ib Roleplay! (Always open)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Jin eyes widened. He kicked Pete off of him and ran off into the darkness. He came across a toy chest. He notied Misao's rose petal. He opened the chest and jumped in.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
She stabbed the knife into a nearby painting, elicting a scream from the semi alive woman. Pete was furious ~Now they're so sick of me they're running away!~ A voice in her head agreed and she looked down, seeing another doll ~Thought you would.... You always agree with me~ She kicked it down the hall ~BUT YOU'RE NOT HELPING!!~ Pete growled and stalked towards the toy chest ~This place could kill them for me! Oh what a lovely idea! That way I don't actually have to hurt Misao!~ She happily reached into her bag and locked the chest. CLICK

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
Misao got tired of walking and decided to sit down. She sat in an area that so she was hidden by a shadow. "Stupid are gallery. Stupid toy chest. Stupid Caroline. Stupid Everything."she mumbled. 

2000th post on April 25,2013 In Good Girl meets Bad Boy! WHOO!
3000th post on June 21, 2014 in Join Camp Half-Blood! WHOOO!

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
This place is weird.... He thought. He walked past Misao without knowing it and walked on. "MISAO!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU IN HERE??????" I swear if she isn't... Jin sighed and kept walking.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
sparxitup123
sparxitup123
StarStarStarStarStar
Pete walked away from the chest and towards the entry of the gallery ~I'm sure that little rat is around here somewhere.....~ she let her arms sway forward and backward, she wa becoming more and more like those dolls oddly enough.

Hey! Wachu doin looking at my signature?

Mind Honey
You don

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"That was Jin!!! JIN!!!! I'm right here!! Where are you!?!?!" Misao yelled as she came out from her hiding place and liked around. "JIN!!!" She yelled again and kept looking down both ends of the hallway. 

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Was that... "MISAO!!!!!"  He yelled. Jin ran back towards Misao. He saw her at the end of the hall and sped up. He picked her up and hugged her tight."Misao I-I'm so sorr..." He whispered in her ear. His eyes glistening from choked back tears.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"I was so scared. I didn't know what happened to you and I was all alone and Pete she's-"Misao said as she hugged Jin back and tears flowed freely from her eyes. She pulled back and looked in his eyes. "I'm so glad you found me." she whispered.

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
"I thought Pete......" He kissed Misao intensely before looking in her eyes. "I-I" Jin could't speak. He sat down with Misao.

DBZ Cooler Meme

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

Black Death

Me

Posted By:
Annabeth Sabrina
Annabeth Sabrina
StarStarStarStarStar
"I know she's losing her mind. I think if we can find the way out we can save her." Misao said and placed her hand on his cheek before. She curled up in his lap. "We need to get out of here soon. I'm not sure off what could happen next and I don't want to stick around to find out." She said.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

what does the signature above you tell?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Kendrick Lamar vs Rich Homie Quan

latest videos