Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

When I Close My Eyes (Advanced Roleplayers Only!!)

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Parents always dream of when there kids get married.....These parents only wish to see there children graduate. These teens aren't like normal kids. Each and every one of them has a disease that will cause them to die... sooner. It isn't fate that all of them meet each other. It's god telling them that they will have friends on the other side....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sunny here. So this role play is about some teens that have diseases that cause them to die soon. They all become friends and all that and live out there last few months hanging out in the hospital or somewhere else. This role play is very dear to me because my own big sister died because of rotten cancer. Of course they revived her but i will never forget the moment of losing my sister (and getting her back).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rules

1. No cussing
2. No perfect charcters
3. No godmodding
4. Dont make this about yourself
5. If i dont accept you dont throw a fit just delete your posts and unsubscribe.
6. Romance is alowd
7. Following rule 6, remeber this is a kids site
8. Drama is alowd
9. When out of character speak in ()
10. Have fun
11. Dont fight about dumb things
12. If you read this put heaven in your form
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Form:

Name:
Disease:
How Long you have:
Looks: (PICTURE!)
Bio: (not optional)
Personaltiy:
Other:
Romantic Interest?:
Imperfections:
Code:

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Cat Sherwood
Disease: Cancer of the Bone
How Long You Have: 2 months
Looks: (The Brown One)Twins
Bio: Cat grew up being the shy one. Always the one to not answer questions and look down. Because of how shy she was in her childhood, she is scared to talk outloud. She only whispers in peoples ears. Cat was born with a twin sister Bunny. Both by the age 14 started having health problems. When Cat was age 15 the doctors checked her bones to see if anything was wrong. There was. She had cancer in her bones. As much as the doctors tried Kemo...it never worked. They gave her two months to live.
Personality: Cat is shy in everyway. She doesnt trust people easy and she barely talks. Even though she doesnt talk she does giggle and smiled alot. Cat is very down to earth and will try to make an insect animal or humans life better in anyway. She loves wearing her "Cat" ears so people rember her. She is always scared they will forget,
OtherBig Frownat has never had a boyfriend
Romantic Interest: (if someone makes a boy??)
Imperfections: Cat thinks she is ugly and sometimes cuts herself because of the pain she goes through
Code: Heaven

Name: Bunny Sherwood
Disease: Cancer
How Long you have 3 months
Looks: (The White one)Twins
Bio: Bunny has always been the outspoken loud one. She is the younger twin and liked to let everyone know it. When Bunny was 14 she got pregnant by her boyfriend. When she told him...he left her. By her 5th check up for the baby the doctor told her she was going to have 3 kids. The next check up the doctor let her know 2 of the kids didnt form right and turned into cancer. They did Kemo on her and she lost all of her babies. Sadly the Kemo damaged her to much and her nervu system is to fragile. Her .twin sister has one less month than her. She just wished they could go to heaven together. Bunny also wears Bunny ears.
Personality: Thanks to her Kemo she is very fragile and gentle. She is still silly and very outspoken though. She loves to see frowns on peoples faces turn to smiles when she talks to them. She thinks its the best thing in the world.
Other: She is kinda scared of boys
Romantic Interest: She isnt lookign because she is unsure about them now days
Imperfections: Bunny cuts her self due to the lack of self esteem

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Hey Sunny!  Big Grin Can I Join? I can make another one , but later its late for me.... )                                                                                                                                                      Name : Ashley                                                                                                                                                              Age : 14                                                                                                                                                  Gender : Female                                                                                                                                    Disease : She has A Rare Disease that scientists haven't figured out yet...                                                                                                                                                How long you have : 3 Months                                                                                                                                                       Looks :                                                                                                                                                                 Bio : She had the disease since , she cant remember! She just puts it aside and tries to stay positive...                                                                                                                                                  Personality : She is Kind , Nice , Loving , caring , observant , clever , smart , and fun to be with                                                                                                                                                             Other : None                                                                                                                                            Romantic Interest :                                                                                                                                                         Imperfections : Says things , she doesn't mean to say... its her mind saying it for her... .                                                                                                                                                       Code : Heavens

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(accepted but i think you should change the disease we cant have to many cancer people)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Done Big Grin )

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Yay!)

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
Neon~Scars
Neon~Scars
StarStarStarStar
Name: Layla Reece

Disease: Leukemia 
How Long you have: 5 months
Looks: (Soon to come. Being approved.)
Bio: Layla was diagnosed with acute Leukemia when she was 2 years old. The doctors originally gave her only a couple of months to live. She made it past their expected date every time. She has under gone many transplants of organs and bone marrow. She was home schooled because of how often  she was in the hospital. Her parents' marriage was rocky because of their daughter and she chose to be put into a hospital for the sake of their marriage. She
has been given five months to live and the doctors say her body wont be strong enough to fight it off this time.
Personality: She is very outgoing and bubbly. She loves to smile and enjoy life despite her disease. She likes both girls and guys. Layla is a good listener and loves to help out others. 
Other: She has a semicolon tattooed on her wrist. Her ears are stretched to a half and she has her septum pierced. 
Romantic Interest?: (If someone makes a boy or a bi girl.)
Imperfections: She has a history with self harm. She is very skinny and bruises easy. 

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
accepted

Awwww

~Claudia

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(May I please join?)

Name: Belle Pontmercy
Disease: She has had a rather weak heart, and it has recently been getting worse.
How Long You Have: The doctors are unsure, but they know that it's inevitable.
Looks: 
Bio: Belle had only grown up with her mother after her father walked out on them after her birth. Her mother was never that supportive, constantly going out until late hours. It was her grandparents that really raised her. The were strict and pious, which caused her to become the rebellious soul she is now. Unfortunately, Belle's grandparents passed away a few months from each other a year and a half ago. By then, she was able to take care of herself, until she would wake up with rather life threatening heart attacks. She has now been in the hospital for two months, and is ready for death to take her. Her mother has grown a bit more supportive since her first episode,but is still rather out there.
Personality: Belle is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sardonic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her usual pranks around town to be successful. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.
Other: She is not afraid to die.
Romantic Interest?: None yet
Imperfections: Can be rather misjudging, does not want to let people inside her world, and can be rather stand-offish.

Name: Marcus DeWitt
Disease: (I will look for one. I can't find one right now.)
How long you have: About 5 months, maybe 6
Looks: 
Bio: Marcus grew up in a loving family with two loving parents, and a younger brother. Marcus and his brother Gabe were rather close for being ten years apart. It was a rather strong bond. Things soon took a turn for the worse though. Suddenly, Gabe was struck with Pneumonia, and was getting worse and worse until one day he died. This was really #### ## Marcus due to the strong bond he had with him,and then it was not only a year later until Marcus himself got sick. He is truthfully scared to die, but knows that he will soon be with his brother.
Personality: Marcus is a sarcastic guy with a tough and rugged exterior. He acts as though a fighter plane could not penetrate him. He loves to argue with people about everything anytime anywhere. Inside though, he is a caring, sensitive guy. He truthfully cares for his friends and family, and loves to give advice to them. Along with these things, he also has a passion for reading and writing. He dreams to one day write a best-selling novel of his own. He does have some issues though. He has anger problems that he believes he has under control. Still, he is very irritable, and will snap when you tick him off.  He is also very athletic.
Other: None
Romantic Interest: None yet
Imperfections: Anger issues, and is haunted by his brother's death everyday.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
Sunlite16--
Sunlite16--
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted!)

Awwww

~Claudia

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Aboartion - Is It Wrong Or Right?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos