Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
The secrets are about to be free. All of them. One will be let free by love, another by hate, another, by an enemy, and others unknown. 
A group of teenagers have a massive secret. It's been said, secrets can't be held forever. So how will you secret be let free? ...Or will it?

Rules:
-Must be active.
-Nobody must be left out.
-Gifs are accepted.
-More than 3 sentences per post.
-Have fun.

Form:

Name:
Likes/dislikes:
Hobbies:
Secret:

WARNING: Form must be accepted by Zozeebo (me) before you are able to attend the role play.

We accept the love we think we deserve
-Perks Of Being a Wallflower

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
Name: Bo Ellis
Personality: Shy, quiet, naiive, innocent, lovely, kind,nice generous, and clumsy.
Likes Dislikes: Loves Paris, shopping, downtown, the city, exploring, books, writing, and art.  Dislikes bad people, society, reality, and boys who play.
Hobbies: Reading, writing, and art.
Secret: Has terrible anxiety and OCD. 
Looks: 

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
Oh...come on! JOIN, JOIN, JOIN! ....This roleplay is not going to post itself. This is your chance! To get a spot on the roleplay before the limit has been taken! Make your form and join! I'm accepting everyone right this moment! COOOMEEE ONNNN! (:

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join? If I'm accepted , I can make another but a girl? )                                                                                                                                                                          Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                                         Age : 18                                                                                                                                                                                   Personality : Kind , Loving , Caring , Nice , Observant ,  Clever , Smart , thinkable , Fun , and Shy...                                                                                                                                                                    Likes / Dislikes :  Likes Nature , anything nice... Dislikes He dislikes Mean people , and vandalism                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Hobbies : Swimming and sports..                                                                                                                                                   Secret : He has no parents but lived on his own...                                                                                                                                                        Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                          Looks :

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar

"mokeydokey" wrote:

( Can I Join? If I'm accepted , I can make another but a girl? )                                                                                                                                                                          Name : Jake                                                                                                                                                                         Age : 18                                                                                                                                                                                   Personality : Kind , Loving , Caring , Nice , Observant ,  Clever , Smart , thinkable , Fun , and Shy...                                                                                                                                                                    Likes / Dislikes :  Likes Nature , anything nice... Dislikes He dislikes Mean people , and vandalism                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           Hobbies : Swimming and sports..                                                                                                                                                   Secret : He has no parents but lived on his own...                                                                                                                                                        Gender : Male                                                                                                                                                          Looks :

(Of course you can join! ACCEPTED! You are welcome to make another girl, It'd help alot. Thank you!)

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks Big Grin Here's the Girl.. )                                                                                                                                                                   Name : Alexandra                                                                                                                                                                                                       Age : 16                                                                                                                                                            Personality : Clever , Smart , Nice , Thinkable , Kind , Fun , Shy , Quiet , and is  Mostly Active or Busy..                                                                                                                                                               Likes / Dislikes : Likes : She likes Neat and kind things , and Nature people that are nice , and just a good environment wouldn't #### anybody..  Dislikes - Mean things , Vandalism and Pollution                                                                                                                                               Hobbies : Cleaning , Swimming , Tennis , Sports , and Arts like singing and dancing                                                                                                                                                 Secret : She haves a eating Disorder ...                                                                                                                                                         Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                        Looks :

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
(I'll make a guy, as well)

Name:  Zen Embers
Personality: Fun, excited, risk-taker, sensitive.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes to have fun and explore things. Disliked boring people Ha.
Hobbies: Singing.
Secret: abused.
Looks: 

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
(You're female is accepted. I think we'll start once we have at-least a few more characters.)

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
Join the RP loved ones! I think you'd have fun and completely be addicted! ...No, I know you will. I can tell the future. JOIN, JOIN, JOIN, JOIN, PLEASE! At least two more characters then we'll start. Ha. ...Join...or Zoey will turn into bad mode.

Dark (RP Open)

Posted By:
Zozeebo Lock
Zozeebo
StarStar
(Zoey has gone into bad mode. You know what Imma do? Start without you...HA! BUT feel fre to join I'm accepting! [: -X )

Bo: Bo quietly organized the Cd's in order alphabetically. She softly hummed a warm tone eyeing the customers inside the music shop. She slightly grinned at the thought of nobody giving attention to her.

Zen: Zen laughed, his heart almost stopping at the cause of his mate falling off the border of the cement platform. They were skateboarding trying, to keep balance on the rail the university yard.  

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Valedoctor: A fan-made episode/ fic

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

weirdo land

latest videos