Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
This RP is about the Victorian days.  You know, where girls were supposed to be "lady-like" and "proper"?  And you were either super rich or super poor?  And factories were completely un-fair to employees?  Well, that's what this RP is about!  Have fun!

Rules:
-Ask to join.  And if you aren't accepted, please don't take it personally, and just leave.
-Please do the best you can to be historically accurate (this include no having an iPhone, etc.), but I understand if it's not perfect.
-Please ask if you wanna have a romance with another character, please ask that character's person, same with if you wanna be a servant to someone, or wanna be related.
-Nothing inappropriate.
-If you have read these rules, place the word "Life" in the 'code' section of the form.

Form:

Name:
Age (9-15):
Looks (pics or detailed description):
Personality (please no "Will See"!)
Gender (boy or girl):
Rich or poor:
Code:
Other (anything else?):

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

play online games

latest forum posts

Last One To Say Chocolate Wins! =P

My Parents Might Be Getting Divorced...-moved

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

what is your first name

ThE WoRd GaMe

Best Friends Name-moved

What Do You Think About Justin Bieber

what is your first name

Whats your Real Name

ThE WoRd GaMe