Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

September (Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Sorry for the stupid name..)

There is a strange illness,and it is spreading like a wild fire,half of the population has died because of it..but there is a group of teens that are still trying to find the cure..will they find it? or will the human race be gone forever?

(Only 8 forms are going to be accepted)

Form:
Name:

Looks:
Clothes:
Bio: (optional)
Personality:
Weapon: (Optional)
Other:

Character List (0 slot lefts) :

Alex~13~mokeydokey

Scarlett~13~Me

Alison~4~Chit.Chat.Chick15

Rae ~ 15 ~ Storm1232

Xavier and Naomii~12~Storm1232

Akanara ~ 15 ~ Supersasukefan12

Yumi Ichio ~ 15 ~ Kawaii_Venus

Hadley ~ 11 ~ Texasbeauty76

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Can I Join?)                                                                                                                                                                   Name : Alex                                                                                                                                                          Age : 13                                                                                                                                                            Gender : Female                                                                                                                                                     Looks :                                                                                                                                                        Clothes : Tomboy clothing , not girly just tomboy and a unique way of dressing...                                                                                                                                                               Bio : ( Opt. )                                                                                                                                                       Personality : Alex is Determined to do mostly anything , and will set her mind to anything and will finish it. She is Kind , and a tomboy. She is very sneaky , clever , smart , intelligent for a 13 year old. She can move like mouse because supposedly she is fast. She can be nice.                                                                                                                                                     Weapon : Bow and Arrow around her shoulder                                                                                                                                                       Other : None

September (Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted! Big Grin I'll make my form in a second)

Ginger cat

September (Closed)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( Thanks , I Am Gonna Invite People.. )

September (Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Ok,Thanks! smile )

Ginger cat

September (Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Here's my form)

Name: Scarlett

Looks: Short,bob styled black hair,bright green eyes,pale skin,shes abit tall for her age at a height of five feet,four inches.

Clothes : Normally she wears a jacket, tee shirt and jeans.

Bio: (optional)

Personality: Scarlett is very quiet and a bit shy,she only talks when she has to,but she makes up for it with her cleverness,she is also smart, even though she doesn't show it much.

Weapon: A pocket knife,and a butcher knife that she rarely uses.

Other: None

Ginger cat

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
((Although only 4 Alison is increadibly smart and can speak both english and french))
Name: Alison Du' pree
Looks: small girl : Role Play
Clothes: a pink tattered sun dress
Bio: (optional) Before her mother was taken from her by the plague she was very close to her, her momma would sing to her in french and read her stories
Personality: before the disease she was very sweet, bubbly and talkative, but after... She starting holding things back, having nightmares and screaming at things that may or may not be there.
Weapon: (Optional): shes to little and depends on others
Other:

September (Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Accepted,and her age is fine,also is it ok if our characters are close?)

Ginger cat

September (Closed)

Posted By:
Chit.Chat.Chick15
Chit.Chat.Chick15
StarStarStar
(Thanks and yeah thats cool she can look up to her like a second momma)

September (Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start?)

Ginger cat

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

who loves the braves? or tell me your fav ...

Words That Start With 'S'

Words That Start With 'S'