Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
For some reason, I've always like survival RP's.  So here's, yet another. xD  Have fun!  Oh, and this is pretty much a restarted RP of one of mine like two months ago.  -Nim Nims.

A black stretch limo shows up at your doorstep.  Two slaves grab you and force you into the limo and into a small cage.  Then they drive you to the middle of a forest, in who-knows-where.  The drive is about 8 hours.  Then they take you out of your cage, and drive away.  There you see a couple of other people, all had the same thing happen to them.  You gotta find your way home.

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate.
-Have fun!

Form:

Name (first and last, middle and nickname is optional):
Age (11-15):
Looks (pics are preferred):
Personality (please no "Will See"):
Bio (optional):
Supplies (please don't do anything that will get them home quickly):
Other (anything else):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Anubis James Jackson 
Looks: 
Personality: Anubis is mainly serious, intelligent, introverted, logical, kind gentle, & mysterious.  He can be moody & has a tendency to tilt his head when he is confused or curious.
Bio: Anubis was always at the top of his class no matter what the subject.  Although this is true, he barely has any friends, so he joins school plays, mock trial, & orchestra to be more social.
Supplies: A spyglass, a slingshot with marbles as ammunition, a Swiss Army knife, a bottle of extra strength glue, a pencil, eraser, a notebook, a paracord bracelet, a strong magnet, a flashlight, a penlight, extra batteries, bottle of lemon juice for writing invisible messages, a paintbrush, a falconing glove, falcon treats & raw meat (For his falcon), & a backpack which holds all his supplies.
Other (anything else): Anubis has a falcon named Madge.  He carries his backpack everywhere & is almost never seen without it.

Hello there.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"mon135" wrote:

(May I join?)
Name: Anubis James Jackson 
Looks: 
Personality: Anubis is mainly serious, intelligent, introverted, logical, kind gentle, & mysterious.  He can be moody & has a tendency to tilt his head when he is confused or curious.
Bio: Anubis was always at the top of his class no matter what the subject.  Although this is true, he barely has any friends, so he joins school plays, mock trial, & orchestra to be more social.
Supplies: A spyglass, a slingshot with marbles as ammunition, a Swiss Army knife, a bottle of extra strength glue, a pencil, eraser, a notebook, a paracord bracelet, a strong magnet, a flashlight, a penlight, extra batteries, bottle of lemon juice for writing invisible messages, a paintbrush, a falconing glove, falcon treats & raw meat (For his falcon), & a backpack which holds all his supplies.
Other (anything else): Anubis has a falcon named Madge.  He carries his backpack everywhere & is almost never seen without it.

Accepted!  Thank you!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
mon135
mon135
StarStarStarStarStar
(You are welcome. When will we start?)

Hello there.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(Probably pretty soon.  I'm gonna make my forms, and let's see if anyone else wants to join.)

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Amanda Johnson.
Looks:  
Personality:  Amanda is a responsible girl who loves taking care of younger kids.  She has a lot of street smarts, but she lacks some book smarts.  Amanda is also the type of girl that has to see something for herself, and loves to have an adventure.
Bio:  Amanda grew up to poor, but loving parents, in Florida.  When she was five, her parents lost their jobs, so they moved, hoping for a bigger chance of getting a job.  Her Dad found one, but not her Mom, so Amanda had to be clever to be able to get things that she wanted.
Supplies:  The clothes she's wearing, a necklace her Grandma got her, and a mirror.
Other:  None.

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna make my boy soon!)

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
StarAndMoon
StarAndMoon
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I join?)
Name: Alev Smith

Looks (pics are preferred): Kate
Personality: Alev is a very quiet,yet artistic girl. She has some street smarts,but mostly book smarts,even though she is quiet,she likes adventure.
Bio: Alev grew up with two,not so happy parents. She was around 6 when her mother died,and her father,who had been stricken with grief,became abusive.After that,she had to learn to be quite sneaky to avoid getting beaten by her father.
Supplies:The clothes she wearing, A pocket knife,a notebook,a package of colored pencils,a notebook,a small flash light,A pack of wide ruled lined paper,a silver bracelet,and a backpack,which she keeps everything in.
Other: She only talks when she has to,she is a very good artist.

Join the KW Cat Revolution!
Ginger cat

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"StarAndMoon" wrote:

(May I join?)

Name: Alev Smith

Looks (pics are preferred): 
Personality: Alev is a very quiet,yet artistic girl. She has some street smarts,but mostly book smarts,even though she is quiet,she likes adventure.
Bio: Alev grew up with two,not so happy parents. She was around 6 when her mother died,and her father,who had been stricken with grief,became abusive.After that,she had to learn to be quite sneaky to avoid getting beaten by her father.
Supplies:The clothes she wearing, A pocket knife,a notebook,a package of colored pencils,a notebook,a small flash light,A pack of wide ruled lined paper,a silver bracelet,and a backpack,which she keeps everything in.
Other: She only talks when she has to,she is a very good artist.

(Accepted.)

Wilderness (RP-Closed)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Andrew "Drew" McGeorge.
Looks:  
Personality:  Drew is a fun guy, that loves to argue, and be rebellious.  All he ever wants to do is fit in with the "big kids", but doesn't often get the chance.  He is very mischievous, but all in all, is a good kid.
Bio:  I'm gonna pass.
Supplies:  Nothing but the clothes on his back, and a toy car.
Other:  None.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What's everyone doing for halloween?

Ben C and Martin?

HOW TO KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES YOU(PART ONE)

How do you post?

Lego movie

What's everyone doing for halloween?

latest videos