Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Dark lands Island (All welcome)

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyger grabbed ropes "I don't want to do this Grey." He said wrapping ropes around her wrists. Cathy nodded "I'm really sorry" She helped him tie.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
"So am I comming with you to this tribe?" Grey said "Or am I gonna sit here like a pile of uselessness?"

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Kai felt a horrible pain in her head, body, and heart.  She collapsed, not noticing the transformation happening.  She was becoming one of the beasts!  When she woke, she thought like one of them.  She crept out the back of the tent, her tail disappearing into the jungle.

Zia went over to the shared tent she and Kari shared.  "Kai?  We are leav-.  KAI!  She is gone."  Zia screeched, her blue eyes wide.

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey looked up in shock "What?" she said

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyger looked at her, she look almost helpless, almost. "What if the tribe doesn't speak English? and think your our offering?" He asked worry flashed over his face. Cathy shook her head "I don't think so. They may not speak English, but they won't be stupid!" She said smiling. She helped her up. "Come, let's go. The sooner the better." She walked to the jungle. Tyger followed behind her.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey walked behind them slowly her torso was completely tied up. All she could do was walk slowly.

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
"No wait!  Kai is missing.  We can not leave without her."  Zia said, stepping in front of them. Her eyes were full of fear.  

Meanwhile.....

Kai padded through the trees, her tail brushing the ground.  She was surveying the group, wondering what was happening.  (I forget, what is the beast a hybrid of? Like, the combo of creature.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
StarStarStarStarStar
Grey stopped "Fine make it quick" she said grunting her teeth. The Personality takeover was already in session.

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyger looked around "Jeff, Zia and Cathy you go to find her. Me and (Forgot your guys name Paul sorry.) will go and you know, trade with the tribe." He looked around seeing if there was any objections. (I'll be going very soon. If I stop posting with saying, its because my parents cut the Wifi)

Posted By:
TheWhiteKnight728
TheWhiteKnight728
StarStarStarStarStar
Zero followed him without saying a word. He looked at his surrondings. This place is quiet........too quiet..

DBZ Cooler Meme

Wumbo? I wumbo. You wumbo. He- She- We... wumbo; Wumboing; We'll have thee wumbo; Wumborama; Wumbology; the study of wumbo. It's First Grade!

Advanced Roleplayer ^_^

It truly is. :D

Hopsin has changed my life. That and Dubstep.
Black Death

.My face when I see couples coupled up in public kissing.
Me

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Mackenzie's one year anniversary on kw!

What's your forum post count?

Trololol

latest videos