Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

We're Gonna Fly Away (Restarted) ~ATJ~

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Come on baby with me, We're gonna fly away from here. Out of this curtained room, and hospital gray. We'll  just disappear.

Margaret seemed to have everything in her life. The looks, the friends, the boyfriend, and the life. That all came crashing down though when she found out that she was diagnosed with leukemia. Her "friends" start to avoid her, her boyfriend dumps her out of the blue for her so-called "BFF", and she is forced to sit alone. That is until she meets three outcasts who she and old "friends" used to taunt. What will happen next?
Characters:
Margaret Madison-16- Starts off rather conceited and a fake Mary Sue, but her heart grows bigger as she sees the error of her ways as she starts to lose her old friends and gain her new ones.  Derek Smith-17- Margaret's soon-to-be ex, and Kelly's next. (Me)
Kelly O' Ryan-16 - Margaret's ex-best friend who has been going behind her back with her boyfriend.
Samuel (Sam) Robinson-17- Suggests that they talk to Margaret after her old friends ditch her,  and soon develops emotions for her.
Scarlett Winters- 16- Is skeptical about Margaret at first, but then becomes friends with her. (Me)
Marcus Robinson-17- Sam's twin brother who has a crush on Scarlett
Rules:
-No Mary-Sues or Gary-Joes    
- This roleplay will be written in 1st person format. Please do not switch to 3rd.    
- I will either accept or reject your form. Please don't start with me if you are not accepted.    
-Proper grammar and spelling must be used.    
- Include everyone, and do your best to be included with that. No "She sat there sighing, feeling sorry for herself" posts.    
- If you have read the rules, ask to join in 3rd person.    
- No one line posts. I understand that you can get writers block, but at least then write 3-5.    
- No pregnancy story lines. It loses sight of the roleplay's true intentions.    
Form: Name-
Age-
Looks-
Personality-
Other-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Scarlett Winters
Looks:  
Personality: Scarlett is a music obsessed troublemaker that is paired with a sarcastic attitude. Her surreptitious ways and astute mind make it easy for her to pull her usual pranks around town. She has also built up this tough exterior around her in order to not be stepped on, but on the inside is a very vulnerable girl. She is also is very adventurous, and isn't afraid to do anything. Her adventurous ways causes her to have many misjudgments, thus getting her into some big problems. Although she seems as though she isn't compassionate enough to help others, she is able to give advice while showing some compassion.  
Other: She is skeptical about Margaret at first, but then becomes friends with her.  

Name: Derek Smith
Looks: 
Personality: Derek eats, sleeps, and breathes sports. He has been playing them his entire life. This being the only thing he thinks about, he does not think about manners, feelings, or anything intellectual. He is pretty much your image of a jock. You would think that he had depth hidden underneath him due to the fact he shows nothing at all. Nope. What you see is what you get. An insensitive jock who only thinks about sports and girls.
Other: Margaret's soon-to-be ex, and Kelly's next.

Even the darkest night will end, and the sun will rise.

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
(Anyone?)

Warning: This girl is prone to crying over fictional characters from a 151 year old novel, and WILL spaz out on you at the slightest reference to it.

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Margret?

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Sure

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Can I be Kelly?

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
NotTheNextAnyone
NotTheNextAnyone
StarStarStarStar
Of course!

Just Pontmercying Along

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Kelly O'Ryan
Looks: Coming up
Personality: Kelly is an over confident girl who thinks very highly of herself.  She believes she is better than everyone else and expects everyone else to feel the same. She is pretty mean but she says she is just saying the truth. She is straight forward and will always speak her mind. If she likes you, you'll know it, If she doesn't like you, you'll definitely know it. She is also very stubborn. She doesn't think anything is wrong with her. She can be really fake with people, just to seem like the good person.
Other: She is Margaret's ex-best friend who has been going behind her back with her boyfriend.

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Eyebrows

We the Kidz

Family

Sticky Boy Situation

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

awnser the question the person above you asks

latest videos