Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I look slightly concerned "what is it?" I ask. I wrap my arm round her shoulder as I hold her close, wondering what this secret was. 

Harry: I look suprised "you tthinkit didnt mean anything to me? My favourite 3times 1.the first time you said you loved me 2. When you decided to move in with me. 3. Last night" I say, trying to put my point across.  "But not in hermione and rons room. We were in our room last night ginny"

One Two Three Four I declare a time war
Five Six Seven Eight Daleks scream "ETERMINATE!"
Nine Ten Eleven Twelve The Doctor died and Silence fell
Twelve Eleven Ten Nine There he goes, back in time
Eight Seven Six Five Saving everybody's lives
Four Three Two One Grab her hand and whisper, "Run"

I'm a massive whovian and potterhead!!

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I sighed."His name...his name was Darius McCoy." I began."When I was little....he broke in to my home and tried to drain my powers. When he was unsucsesful he said he would-" I swallowed as tears came to my eyes." He said as soon as I became pregnant0he'd come for my baby." I hugged my knees and started to cry."Why?Why would he want our baby?" O fcourse I knew the reason.Newborn wizards were very powerful.

Ginny:
"You mean that?" I asked Harry,inching my body closer to the bathroom.But I noticed he was now focused on Hermione's story. She was crying on the bed. I suddenly went to sit beside her.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "how would he know?" I ask softly, rubbing hermiones shoulder, trying to soothe her "I wont let him near you, I promise"

Harry: i follow ginny, and in response to her question i whisper "yes" i didnt know what was hppening, just hermione was bawling

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
"I don't know how Darius would know."I said,looking up at Harry,who must have known something about Darius McCoy.'All I know is that he vowed he would find me and take my-our baby." My heart was racing."He said newborn wizards hold a great amount of power,and he was going to find away to get the child." 

Ginny:
I looked at Harry."Baby,do you know anything about the guy she's talking about?" I asked him,then looked back at Hermione."What was his name again?"

"McCoy." She replied."Darius McCoy." She was still crying,but now at least able to speak.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: "I will do everything I can to protect you and the baby, and I bet the rest of the order would to" it wasnt really the order of the pheonix anymore. There were so many, all my brothers and my sister. Harry, hermione, neville, luna, angelina, every one that stayed on our side to be honest. But they'd help.

Harry: i look thoughtful... dudley and his posse. There was the skinny one p-something or other and another... probably darius. Except he was only ever called McCoy "maybe... I think"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:

"We won't let him touch you Mione." I said,looking around the room." Or the baby."

Hermione:

"I want to believe you guys.But Darius is very powerful,and twice our age." I closed my eyes."I even remember how he looks. A little bit like Snape.He had dark hair and eyes,but his hair was short,greased back. " I hated hwo I remembered every detail of McCoy.

(Time/Setting change! In a feild,stromy skies,the four against a grown Darius McCoy,wands drawn. Hermione is about 4 months pregnant now.)

Ginny;

The stories told about Darius McCoy were frightening,now seeing him face to face,was even more terrifying. I looked him dead in the eyes.
"Looks like you brought some friends with you Miss Granger."Darius said,staring at the four of us.

Hermione:
I was mad. I knew this would happen."Mrs.Weasly." I corrected." I'm married."

"Of course." Darius sneered at me."And you know what I want,am I right?" I put my hand on my stomach,which has grown to a massive size.

"No-You can't have my baby."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I stand protectively next to ginny. He really did look like a mini Snape.  My hand rests in ginnys and I glare unafraid at Darius. Hermione was surrounded by about 20 members of the ordee. Not including me ron or ginny

ron: "you will not touch my wife" i ssnarl, stepping in front of her. I hold me hand back for her and copy harrys glare

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:

I took Rons hand,worried now more than ever for my child. I squeeze his hand. We didn't know whether we were having a boy or a girl.But we had already named it Rose. I look around at the people that came to protect me,and one by one they began to drop dead. Now I was even more worried for Rose.

"How is he doing this?" I asked.

Ginny;
I held tightly on to Harry's arm.One hand holding my wand."Don't you dare even try to touch us."I said,still a little intimidated by Darius. I tried to act brave,but I was scared.

"Well/" Darius looked directly at me." You guys really must be good friends with Miss Granger."

"Mrs.Weasly." Hermione corrected again.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Ron: I frown "I dint I know mione, I dont.. just stay calm and stay back." I glance at harry in fear "what do we do?!" 

harry: i frown "god knows" i was good at deflective charms and all of his curses deflected. He wouldnt #### ##. I knew that much

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Hermione:
Another person dropped dead right beside me. I felt Rose move inside me and looked up at Ron.
"Rose...she-she knows something." I whispered in his ear."It's like she knows what's going on."

Ginny:
I squeezed Harry's arm as the people started dying again.There were 20 others before. Now only 7 were still alive. I walked in front of Harry,despite his wishes Hermione and I stood back. I kept my wand drawn,in case Darius decided to hurt me,

" You can't have Hermione and Rons baby." I said,quickly looking back at Harry. He didn't know what's been going on with me,but he was about to find out." But when it's born...you can take mine." I said quietly. I knew Harry was going to protest,which was exactly my plan.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Words that start with C.

You must answer these questions correctly.

Great Job Kidzworld!