Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Harry Potter After Hogwarts(Now Private)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I grabbed the floo powder from the top of the fireplace and picked up a handful. "James actually you've done this. You go first on your own Your mum can go with Lilly and I'll go with Albus." I said with a smile, offering the pot to James. 

Ron: Rose and Hugo  James, Albus and Lilly never quite knew Why us four were so well known. We hadn't told them yet. We would soon. "Thank you Katherine. I'm sure they'll have a great time and you can help them around."

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
Like Harry said,we did it in that order.Lilly was still holding on to me when we were all there.Probably still scared.
"It's okay Lilly."I said kneeling down."It's over now." She smiled at me then ran straight to Harry.She was a daddy's girl.Just like her cousin.
Hermione:
I spotted Harry,Ginny and the kids.Katherine smiled.
"I promise Mr.Weasly."She said before leaving.She ran straight to a woman,who looked abouth the same age as me.
"Daddy?Why does everyone know us?"Rose asked.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I picked Lilly up as James and Albus ran to the cousins they could see, calling their names. "It's okay Lilly.  Look, Hugo and Rose are here." I smiled and placed her back down and she too ran over to them before hugging Hermione and ron's legs..

Ron: I patted Lilly's head and looked at Rose. "Story for another day darling."

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
After a long,hard day of shopping we returned home.I really sucked at cooking,but I decided for Harry's birthday I'd break out the family recipies and make something for dinner while he got the kids ready to spend the night at Lucy's appartment.The doorbell rang as I was doing the dishes and the chicken was in the oven.I was hesitant to go answer it,but I eventually did.
Hermione:
Once we got home Hugo ran in to the livingroom.After a few moments I heard the phone beeping.He was probably calling one of his friends from the nieghboorhood.I followed him and stretched out on the couch.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: Upstairs sorting out Lilly and Albus and telling them to behave I heard the door go, and Ginny opening the door.  "Hey Gin,  who is it?" I called down the stairs as I pushed a pair of socks into the bag in front of me. Albus sat kn his bed, swinging his legs and humming softly. 

Ron: "Huge? Who are you calling? " I asked as I sat beside Hermione and draped my arm over her shoulder. Often Hugo rang people and stayed on the phone too long,  ending up charging us loads. 

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
"Lucy's here!"I called,letting the young woman inside.She was pretty,in a dorky way.She had straight,black hair,and green eyes,pale skin.She had thick,rectangular black glasses.Lucy gave me a quick hug and smiled as the three kids rushed down the stairs.James,a little slower than the other two.
"We're going to have so much fun tonight."She said to the kids before turning to me. "When should I have them home?"She asked me.
"Um...we're sending James out of town tomorrow so...around 7:00am should be good."I replied before kissing each kid on the forehead.
"Behave."I said to them.
Hermione:
Hugo blushed and looked away from us.It was so obvious he had a crush on a girl.
"Has to be a girl."I whispered in Ron's ear."I can tell."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I raised an eyebrow slightly.  Usually James was the fastest,  but obviously not today.  "Come on bud, cheer up!" I said as I ruffled his hair and Albus' as well as kissing Lillys forehead.  "See you guys tomorrow. " I said with a grin as I patted their backs towards Lucy and all four left.

Ron: I chuckled softly with a nod. "Definitely. " I smirked. "I wonder who...."  I said thoughtfully

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
Suddenly the smoke detectors went off."Come on!"I exclaimed,running in to the kitchen and quickly pulling the fully burnt chicken out of the oven.I should have known this would have happened.Every time I tried to cook in the past something like this happened.Leaving the chicken on the counter I grabbed a cloth,pulled a chair up to the smoke detector,and waved the cloth in front of it untill it stopped beeping.
Hermione:
"There is this girl he knows from school."I replied."I think her name is Natalie."Hugo looked over at me,clearly upset and I raised my hands in defense.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Harry: I chuckled softly.  I knew this was going to happen,  and after the smoke detector went off a knock was heard on the door.  I disappeared and reappeared placing a bag on the table.  "I guessed this would happen. So I ordered Chinese before the kids left." I said with a soft laugh as I opened the bag.

Ron: I raised an eyebrow and grinned.  "Aw Huge!  Is it a girl, hm?" I questioned with a smirk

Okay? Okay.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Ginny:
I smiled and got down from the chair."No matter how hard I try,I really can't cook can I?"I set up our plates and sat down at the table,across from Harry.Even though I knew how much he liked it down,once we got back home I had put my hair back up.I didn't eat much.I was either un-buttoning my dress little by little,or drinking water.I took a few bites of food,though I was distracted by the burning desire deep inside me.
Hermione:
Hugo left the room with the phone and I laughed,he was clearly embarassed.
"When I went to pick him up from school a few weeks ago,instead of hanging out with all his guy friends,he and Natalie were hanging out together.I think she's his first crush."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

weirdo land

Guide to Profile Bio

latest videos