Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
A note from NIm NIms:  This is a pretty simple RP that anyone can join,  whether you've been RPing for years, or you just started today, as long as you follow the rules.  There hasn't been an orphanage RP in awhile, so let's go for it!  Enjoy!

Plot:  Merry Orphanage is the opposite of it's name, "Merry".  It is a very cruel orphanage that breaks every rule for orphanages in the book (keeping siblings together, etc.)

Rules:

-Nothing inappropriate... AT ALL!  If you're inappropriate, I WILL ask you to leave.
-Have fun!
-Ask if you want to be an orphanage directer.

Form:

Name (first and last):
Age (5-15, except if you're a orphanage directer):
Looks (pics preferred):
Personality (describe the person the best you can!  No "will see" please!):
Bio (optional, but preferred):
Other (anything else):

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
Name: Harriret Kackle

Looks (pics preferred):

Personality : Shy, sweet, kind

Bio (optional, but preferred): Her parents died when she was one. She has been living at Merry
Orphanage for tweleve years. Harriet never liked her name. She peffeirs to be called Rose.

Other (anything else): She loves to read. You can never see Rose without a book.

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! Big Grin

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
kaker4321
kaker4321
StarStarStarStar
Your welcome!

Joker and Togepeg

You can't make omelts without breaking some eggs...
* laughs *

Data

#stopabortion

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:  Daniel "Dani" McGeorge.
Looks:   
Personality;  Dani is a smart girl, who has a ton of leadership.  She is very tough, because of her background, and isn't afraid to be rebellious.  
Bio:  Dani grew up in Florida to very firm, and a bit angry parents.  But they always did try to support her.  When her parents lost their jobs, they moved.  When she was 10, her parents died, and she was sent to live with her Grandma.  Her Grandma, was very mean, and when she died, Dani went to the orphanage.
Other:  She's planning on escaping with some of the other orphans.

I'll make my boy soon!

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name (first and last): Ever James
Age (5-15, except if you're a orphanage directer): 12
Looks (pics preferred):
Personality (describe the person the best you can!  No "will see" please!): Stubborn and Slightly Moody. She runs into situations without thinking. A sneaky prankster.
Bio (optional, but preferred): Ever's dad left her mom when Ever was born, so she doesn't even remember him. Her mother died around 4, sending Ever to live with her uncle. Her uncle died soon after of a rare sickness, which meant she was sent to the Orphanage. She was 9 when she was sent there.
Other (anything else): She can see slightly without her glasses.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
( May I Join? )                                                                                                                                                           Name : Alexandra "Alex" Golden. Stone                                                                                                                                                                        Age : 14                                                                                                                                                                Looks :                                                                                                                                             Personality : Alex is a determined , Intelligent girl. She is mostly Quiet , yet happy. She is Kind and Nice , but doesn't talk. She tries to see things in a positive way. She see's things through her own special way. She just wanted to be like the other , but I guess being her is already good enough..                                                                                                                                                         Bio : Alex had an Abusive parents. She drove herself to the orphanage , not really but walked herself. She just couldn't it there, but being at the orphanage was way worse than at home! She has a permanent mark from her father on her shoulder. She misses her brother that stayed behind. But later came with Alex.                                                                                                                                                        Other : Has an Older brother named Jake

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
mokeydokey
mokeydokey
StarStarStarStarStar
Name : Jake Golden. Stone                                                                                                                                                            Age : 16                                                                                                                                                                                            Looks :                                                                                                                                                Personality : Jake is Tough and plays Rough. He could take anything and wouldn't care. He has a carefree personality. But when it comes to Alex he is a guard dog! He will do anything for Her. But since he cant make that happened , he tries to make the best of it .                                                                                                                                                                   Bio : Same as Alex's                                                                                                                                                           Other : Has a little sister.

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
KrisKross
KrisKross
StarStarStarStar
Form:

Name: Zackary Acevedo
Looks: He's rather thin and tall for his age, with pale skin and freckles. His unruly hair is a ginger color, and is always left un-tamed. His eyes are green, and his lips are thin. He always looks as if he's in a sour mood.
Personality: He used to be quiet and obedient, but after his parents' death he became quite the brat. He'd rather make enemies than friends, and loves to be annoying. He craves attention, be it good or bad.
Bio: His parents died in a tremendous car-wreck a year prior to being sent to the orphanage. His only aunt was admitted in a psychiatric hospital.
Other: He's blind.

There is no such thing as "bad art", regardless of talent or skill. For every craft or drawing you create, is a creation from your mind. Whatever it depicts, it is immensely beautiful.

Merry Orphanage (OPEN!)

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks everyone!  Here's muh boy!

Name:  Joshua "Josh" Williamson.
Looks:  Another RP character.
Personality:  Josh is a very shy guy.  He's intimidated by the "big kids" and the orphanage.  He can be sneaky, and a bit #######, but all in all, is a good kid.
Bio:  Josh's parents died a month apart from each other when he was 3.  He has lived at the orphanage ever since he can remember.
Other:  Jake and Alex are kind of like parents to him (if that's okay with you, Mokeydokey).

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

it's a never ending story

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

The Related Game!

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

latest videos