Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunt For Atlantis {Advanced Roleplayers only}

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi was horrified "She could NEVER have gotten pregnant! We never did it!" He looked at Aislynn scared "You wanna do the test?" He felt bad about being so scared, but he was.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
(Were under water...)

"Cool!" James said grinning.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(Oh, are we not on the ship anymore? What happened to it?)

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"There's No possibility, but if Doctor Granger thinks I should...I guess I should." Aislynn walked in to the bathroom and took the test,knowing Indi was on the other side she whispered to herself. Not so quietly.

"That freaking stupid-Ugh!" She stood up and washed her hands. " I told Kyle-I told him!" She walked out of the bathroom in a fit of rage, mumbling to herself.

" He did it to me, and I told him not to.(Some are, some aren't. Light made another character.)

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Your pregnant?!" Indi stared at her, she was flustered and panicking. This tipped Indi over the edge and he fell to the floor, blacked out.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"Indi!" Aislynn knelt down on the floor and shook him till he woke up,then sighed. "I don't have the results yet-but-I haven't been entirely honest with you." She helped Indi back up.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi looked at the doctor "Give us a minute." He nodded. Indi looked at Aislynn, fear slowing spreading across his face. "Yes?"

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"It happened a while ago. You remember Kyle Belanchy, the senior that litterally dated every single girl at our school?" She sighed and put on her pink cardigan, she was freezing cold.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"He's could be the father of your child?!" Indi's voice was all high and squeaky "If you had a child I wanted to be the father."

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"We still don't know the results In. And..yes. But here's what happened. Kyle and I were very good friends for a while...I heard of his rep and decided that that person wasn't him. I went over to his house to watch over his sister Jenna when he started asking me to...you know. I must have said no a thousand times but he wouldn't listen...he kncoked me out with a lamp and when I awoke I was in his room."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Slap The Keyboard :p

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos