Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Hunt For Atlantis {Advanced Roleplayers only}

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"The thing I like the most about you is how nice and sweet you are. I've never met anyone like that. I guess that's why for the longest time I've had a crush on you. How sweet you were to me." She kissed Indi's cheek and fixed his hair.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"Whats your favourite bit about you? I like my pale red hair. I like how it looks, the blonde got stained red." He pushed his hair from his eye "Natural blonde, that's me!"

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆
2500th post! 14/10/2013 - About 10:35

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"How I look like my mom." Aislynn said,showing Indi a picture of her mom with her dad. " My parents both say I look like her and I like it when my moms friends will reconize me on the streets due to the fact that I look like her."

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
"That nice. You want to take the test again? You know... Just in case?" Indi looked at her a little worried.

☆When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons laugh☆

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
"We probably should. Dr.Granger left like 10." She grabbed a box and took Indi's hand. She sighed as they walked to the bathrooms together. "I know this sounds weird but..." She wanted him to be in the bathroom with her. She wondered if he knew.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi shrugged "I know we've seen each other, but would you like me to turn away?" He asked opening the box and handing her the stick.

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
" If you want to turn away go ahead. I just want you in there to you know- see the test with me." She sighed and opened the door to the bathroom. She stared down at the test reluctantly.

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi squeezed her hand "Come lets do this." He went inside and locked the door. "OK as much as I like to do this for you, it'll only work if you do it."

Posted By:
goldenlocks24
goldenlocks24
StarStarStarStarStar
Aislynn sighed, took a towel covered herself and took the test. When she was done she flushed and washed her hands...leaving the test on the counter, feeling Indi behind her and looking down at the test .

Still processing

Stay Strong
Estancia fuerte

Posted By:
lightshadow
lightshadow
StarStarStarStarStar
Indi watched the test, not letting his eye's leave it. "Lynn... Its a positive..." He was staring at it.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Is there life after death?

in which age would u marry?

What is your favorite Pokemon?

insanity

DRAMAtical murder

insanity

latest videos