Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar

Yay people joined c: Keep 'em coming, kids! Everyone is accepted if they filled out the form correctly! Everyone is welcome!(:

let

i use my hair to express myself

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: ( first and last - middle and nicknames are up to you ) Hailey Underwood
Looks: ( human pictures or descriptions ) Hailey has blond hair, crystal blue eyes, ivory skin and a small amount of freckles covering her nose. Her hair is fairly matted and is more dirty blond than average blond. Her eyelashes are bolded black due to the amount of mascara applied each day. Her checks are usually a faint pink. Hailey has plump lips that are bold red. She has a skinny, curvy, and tall figure. Kind of like this: Becca Tobin
Personality: ( optional ) Funny, bubbly, preppy.
Grade Level: ( freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, college freshman) Senior
Sexuality: ( straight, gay, bi ) straight
Other: ( any hobbies? talents? anything not mentioned above )  She is captain of the cheer leading team. She sings like an angel, dances like a pro, and acts like there is no tomorrow.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Hey people! Join! c:

let

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
liverpoolgal
liverpoolgal
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Elizabeth "Lizzie" Stonem
Looks: ...
hmm
Personality: Lizzie is very unsociable girl. She talks very little, so little in fact her parents sent her to counselor for with holding her speech but it never made much difference. If Lizzie doesn't like you she will simply tell you. When she does talk she says what she thinks as their isn't really a filter between her brain and her mouth and she doesn't really care for others feelings. Despite this she has quite the sense of humor often making her own inside jokes and sarcastic remarks. Every now and then she will have sudden bursts of happiness which scares alot of people as they are very out of the blue and not very often as she is rather emotionally damaged. She hates showing true emotion because showing her cards scare her to death.
Grade: Junior
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Other: Lizzie suffers from acute depression. She is English and came to live with her uncle half way through her last year being so unsociable she is still finding it hard to settle in. Lizzie hasn't got a good track record with relationships ever since her parents split. She breaks hearts after hearts. She never chooses the right people. She often says about herself Sometimes I think I was born backwards... you know, come out of my mum the wrong way. I hear words go past me backwards. The people I should love, I hate, and the people I hate..." She loves to sing and play Piano but she dare to let anyone listen to her. Its a hidden talent. She loves to go running, but slowly ruining this with her habit of smoking.

Name: Charlie Miller
Looks: Charlie
Personality: Charlie is a very upbeat sociable person. He's often described as larger than life. He tends to get along with everybody and never has a harsh word to say for anyone. But he also isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes is right. Charlie can often cheer anybody up with his charm or his humor and he will try his best if he thinks somebody is down. He likes to keep up his grades but despite this is quite the rebellion outside of school always happy but will flirt like hell with anyone and everyone sometimes intentionally sometimes not.
Grade Level: College Freshman
Sexuality: Bisexual.
Other: Charlie's hobbies involve partying, skate boarding, watching the walking dead, drinking excessively and he loves his academics and drawing. Alot of people say one of Charlies hobbies is breaking hearts but these are just rumors. He's only ever been in one serious relationship. And the rest were just a bit of drunken messing around. His little brother is always his main priority.

Every morning you get up and put on a fake smile...but what if one morning you didn't? Would anyone notice?

I didn't want to admit it. It was easier to lie. Hide the hurt and emptiness. To smile instead of cry.

Never doubt my love for you ♥

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you, Leah!

It's still open guys! JOIN Big Grin

let

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

"THG247" wrote:

Name: Hailey 'Hail'  Underwood

Looks: ( human pictures or descriptions ) Hailey has blond hair, crystal blue eyes, ivory skin and a small amount of freckles covering her nose. Her hair is fairly matted and is more dirty blond than average blond. Her eyelashes are bolded black due to the amount of mascara applied each day. Her checks are usually a faint pink. Hailey has plump lips that are bold red. She has a skinny, curvy, and tall figure. 

Personality: ( optional ) Funny, bubbly, preppy.

Grade Level: ( freshman, sophomore, junior, senior, college freshman) Senior

Sexuality: ( straight, gay, bi ) straight

Other: ( any hobbies? talents? anything not mentioned above )  She is captain of the cheer leading team. She sings like an angel, dances like a pro, and acts like there is no tomorrow.

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
I added everyone that posted forms to the character list.

Does anyone else want to join? Because... I love people. Promise. x3.

let

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier " X " Smith
Looks: 
Personality: He's calm and collected, more of an introvert. He finds the strangest things to be amusing
Grade Level: Junior
Sexuality: Bi
Other: He's an artist. He never goes anywhere without hi sketch book

Name: Aalyjiah Sanders
Looks: 
Personality: She's loyal to her friends, and often sets high standard for herself
Grade Level: College freshmen (Her birthdays coming up)
Sexuality: Lesbian
Other: She wants to throw a big summer party at her house

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Summer 2O13

Posted By:
onlyindarkness
onlyindarkness
StarStarStarStarStar
Bump.

let

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Fav Mythical Animal

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Favorite Classic Disney Character?

What was the last thing you ate?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

latest videos