Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Safe Place for us. (Atj Advanced role players.)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

Welcome
Camp Half-Blood is a Greek demigod training facility located on the Long Island Sound, directed by Dionysus, who the campers call "Mr. D," and Chiron, a Centaur who is the activities coordinator.

Chiron, the camp's activities director
The camp has magical borders, which are enforced by the Golden Fleece, found by the satyr Grover, the Cyclops Tyson, and demigods Percy Jackson, Clarisse La Rue, and Annabeth Chase. Stolen from Polyphemus' island, it was placed on Thalia's pine tree, ensuring that no monsters could get into camp. The Fleece stays on the tree, guarded by the dragon Peleus, it's magical powers protecting the camp.
The camp is described as being the only safe place for half-bloods.

The half-bloods live in cabin (one for each Olympian; later, many more cabins were added later for minor gods and goddesses on after Percy's request in The Last Olympian), and eat at the dining pavilion. There is also an archery field, a sword fighting arena, a climbing wall with lava for training, an amphitheater, stables, an armory, and the Big House.

The camp's cover name is Delphi Strawberry Service, a reference to the name of the Oracle of Delphi.

Dining Pavilion
The dining pavilion is where the campers eat breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food served is a diet primary of grapes, cheese, bread, and extra lean, nymph-cut barbecue and you can ask whatever you want to drink (although Coke doesn't have the same flavor). Each cabin has their own tables and campers are not allowed to sit at a table that is not their cabin's (Annabeth Chase broke this rule to speak with Percy in The Battle of the Labyrinth only while talking about the quest.) The tables are covered with a white tablecloth fringed with purple. At the center of the pavilion is the bonfire. It is lit during the dinners. At the beginning of each meal, each cabin takes turns going up to the fire and dropping in a share of their best food as an offering for the gods (because the gods like the smell). Hestia, goddess of the hearth, gets a portion of each offering.

Armory
This is where the campers get their weapons. It is a big metal shed around the side of Athena's cabin. In The Lost Hero, Annabeth helped Piper choose her weapon, which is later a dagger named Katoptris, there. It has quite a large collection of swords, spears, clubs and even shotguns. Every camper gets a weapon, but the Hephaestus' cabin makes their own. The armory is confused as the camp forge.

The Forest
The woods are where dryads live and monsters were stocked. It is known as a dangerous place, and no one should ever go there unless they were armed or with a companion. The campers play capture-the-flag in the woods every Friday, and sometimes hunt for monsters to fight as training, such as when Quintus brought scorpions from Triple G Ranch. It is often mentioned in Percy Jackson and the Olympians.

Camp Traditions
The camp has several traditions derived from its Greek roots. Winners and victors are given laurel wreaths and paraded around camp. More poignantly, anytime a camper goes on a quest, their siblings/cabin mates weave them a funeral shroud in case their sibling does not survive — if the camper has no siblings, another cabin may volunteer to do it, should they return victorious, they get to burn the shroud.
But the most prominent tradition is the camp beads. At the end of every summer session, the senior counselors vote on the biggest event of the summer and paint it on the bead.
A game of capture the flag is played every Friday from 6:00 (PM) to 9:00 (PM). The boundary is the creek and often teams use the pile of rocks named 'Zeus' Fist'. Whenever the Hunters of Artemis come to the camp, there is a game of capture the flag and all campers participate in helping out. It is said that even the Aphrodite children go around offering to straighten peoples armor. Normally this cabin would sit on the side lines and cheer. In The Titan's Curse it is stated that the Hunters have won 56 times in a row.

So this is basically...
A normal Camp Half-Blood roleplay. If the Title is irrelevant, I apologize. The 'us' is referring to demigods. And 'Safe place' is Camp Half-blood. And by Advanced I mean no newbies!

Rules:
1. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus 
2. No god modding 
3. Cussing is allowed
4. Romance is allowed, not to far... Like getting graphic.
5. Make a dude and chick character.
6. The secret word is Ravioli  
7. no tlking lyke dis. Plz
8. Don't use real characters from the story.

Cabins:

Cabin 1 (Zeus): 
Cabin 3 (Poseidon): 
Cabin 4 (Demeter): 
Cabin 5 (Ares): 
Cabin 6 (Athena): 
Cabin 7 (Apollo): 
Cabin 8 (Artemis): 
Cabin 9 (Hephaestus): 
Cabin 10 (Aphrodite): 
Cabin 11 (Hermes): 
Cabin 12 (Dionysus): 
Cabin 13 (Hades): 
Cabin 14 (Iris): 
Cabin 15 (Hypnos): 
Cabin 20 (Hecate): 

Forum: 
Name: 
Looks: Real picture only!
Personality: 
Weapon of choice: 
Claimed: 
God Parent: I will only allow two kids of the big three list is below. ( 1 guy 1 chick of each)
Other: Place secret word here,

Zues
Poseidon 
Hades

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I Join?)

Forum:
Name: Alexis Miller
Years Been at Camp: 1
Looks::
Personality: Alexis is kind of shy, quiet, and keeps to herself, but she is strong-willed and stands up for what she believes in. She is smart, but is basically your average teenage girl.
Weapon of Choice: Bow and Arrow
Claimed: Yes, when she first arrived at camp.
God Parent: Artemis
Other: Ravioli

Forum:
Name: Jaden Oshay
Years Been at Camp: 2
Looks:
Personality: Fun, loving, creative, sporty
Weapon of Choice: Daggers
Claimed: Yes, at age 15
God Parent: Poseidon

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

(May I Join?)

Forum:

Looks::

Personality: Alexis is kind of shy, quiet, and keeps to herself, but she is strong-willed and stands up for what she believes in. She is smart, but is basically your average teenage girl.

Forum:

Looks:

I tried posting pictures but something is wrong with my computer, so can I just do description?.....

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
Sure

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"jrgirl13" wrote:

(May I Join?)

Forum:

Looks:: Long Dark Brown Hair, Green Eyes

Forum:

Looks: Shaggy Dark Brown Hair, Blue Eyes.

Thanks!

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

Name: Sam  Mraz
Years been at camp: Sam has been at camp for 3 years. 
Looks:
Personality:  Hard thinker, great strategist. Amazing fighter.
Weapon of choice: Long sword named strati̱gikí̱
Claimed: Yes
God Parent: Athena

Name:  Jay  Cruz
Years been at camp: 3
Looks: Role play
Personality:  Prankster, Jokester. Caring and skater girl.
Weapon of choice: A Sword named maínetai neró
Other:Ravioli. Jay can play acoustic and electric guitar. 

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

Posted By:
jrgirl13
jrgirl13
StarStarStarStarStar
Alexis: I stood in the woods, shooting at drawn on targets on trees, hitting the center every time. I loved to come out here and be by myself.

Jaden: I was just swimming in the lake, enjoying the water.

Keep Calm and Nerd On!!!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Xavier White
Years been at camp: 5
Looks:
Personality: Xavier's extremely closed off and introverted. Finding most things to be irrelevent, he's rather sit in the shade than participate in capture the flag, or any other camp activities
Weapon of choice:  A special type of scythe that can be created out of the shadows. It made of the rarest gems and minerals of the earth.
God Parent: Hades

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Ifinishbooks
Ifinishbooks
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

Name: Xavier White
Years been at camp: 5
Looks:
Personality: Xavier's extremely closed off and introverted. Finding most things to be irrelevent, he's rather sit in the shade than participate in capture the flag, or any other camp activities
Weapon of choice:  A special type of scythe that can be created out of the shadows. It made of the rarest gems and minerals of the earth.
God Parent: Hades
(You're accepted except can you make another character? A girl please!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

New chat window

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Mods vs users!

Katy Perry Roar

latest videos