Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

~~The Curse of The Missing Doughnut~~

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
This is another one of my humorous and nonsense roleplays..(though it can be serious at the same time)  If you would like to join you may join, it has the same rules as any other roleplay, but there is no rules that explain that you have to be advanced or anything,  just keep in mind that I will be keeping a set of characters for me to control throughout the roleplay that will have long bodies and have much character buildup.

Form even though nobody will join;

Name:
Personality: (optional)
Bio: (optional)

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Description Of Roleplay
---------------------------------

Its a perfect day in Juvesville, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and everyone is happy! But, a deep dark secret lives under the cellars of Juvesville, but everybody is too stupid to figure it out, but only a organization knows that something is seriously wrong....
When the baker man, Mr. Chen, the chinese man, goes to tend his daily doughnut duties, he finds that the sacred doughnut has been taken!
The group must meet up and venture to find the clues of what is really happening in Juvesville, where they will discover hidden secrets about the town, and what really happened to the doughnut.

Characters
------------------------------
Mr Chen: Is a Chinese man that thinks he is Japanese, he is a very peaceful man but can sometimes be annoying and stubborn. He is 35.

Jed: A boy who has parents that are always working, he is in the tenth grade. He is considered a prideful person, and always has to be the hero of things. His own hopes are always being crushed by his parents and himself, resulting in his low self esteem.
He is 15.

Bob: has freckles, glasses, and usually wheres plain shirts with sweatpants.
 He may be skinny, but loves donuts. He is generally nice, but he's had his moments when he was mean. Also likes ping pong. He is 17. (character by iamalive)

(In progress)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Rules
--------------------
You are allowed to godmod events, just not characters.
No inappropriate words or scenes.
Please do not make your characters perfect.
Talk in 3rd person.

people below will now be able to post.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
"Subarashii hi" said Mr. Chen quietly to himself.
He had studied this word many times, he loved it the most, I mean, whats more pleasant then a beautiful day?
Besides calligraphy, of course! Mr. Chen thought, and snickered to himself, he had been through many rough things throughout his lifetime, he had won some kind of hunger games style game where you had to eat pancakes, and many other things, and he didn't want to waste anymore of his life, so he moved to the small town of Juvesville, he wanted peace after so many experiences!
Mr. Chen worked at the Bakery, it was a quiet little place, with nice people always coming in and out, he rarely had rude people come in.
It was time for Mr. Chen to do his daily check of everything he needed, including breads, cakes, and many other delicious things he loved to look after, including the towns most beloved treasure... the sacred doughnut.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
<New Character Incoming >

Jed was in his bed, asleep, he didn't want to get up, what was the point anyways?
He lived in a boring town, his parents had jobs that made little money, resulting in a small house they can barely fit in and little money, and he was suspended from school for something he didn't even do!
His alarm clock was ringing with its annoying sound, as usual, why hadn't he turned it off last night? He didn't have to get up, all he could do was sleep.
As he reached his hand towards his clock, he tried to recall the events of yesterday.

Jed raised his hand and asked the teacher "May I go to the bathroom?"
The teacher nodded his hand, he got the bathroom pass and headed out of the classroom, he opened the door, and began walking towards the restrooms.
As he approached, he saw two boys fighting out in the middle of the halls, he didn't know what it was about, but, being the stupid hero he was, he tried to separate them, ending up with him being punched in the nose and getting a few bruises here and there.
 One boy began to run away, leaving me on the ground and the other boy yelling towards him. A teacher came out and saw us, thinking we had been in the fight, I tried to explain, but they wouldn't believe me, and the other boy wouldn't say a word out of pride.
I was picked up by my mom, she was in a hurry and didn't say anything, she had to get off from work just to pick me up, I knew she was angry, she dropped me off at the house, and wasn't home until I was asleep.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(....hmm... maybe I should just move this instead... nah I'll wait and see if people join.
It doesn't have to be all comedy, people.
it can be serious...
bleh)

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
(I don't feel like writing, so I will randomly bump dis)

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Bob
Looks: has freckles, glasses, and usually wheres plain shirts with sweatpants. Is skinny/
Personality/bio: he may be skinny, but loves donuts. He is generally nice, but he's had his moments when he was mean. Also likes ping pong.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

Name: Bob

Looks: has freckles, glasses, and usually wheres plain shirts with sweatpants. Is skinny/

Personality/bio: he may be skinny, but loves donuts. He is generally nice, but he's had his moments when he was mean. Also likes ping pong.

Thank you, accepted.

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
Mr. Chen went into the back room and grabbed his checklist, he came out and looked around the bakery, everything was here, the breads, the cakes, the muffins, the cookies... and so on.
He always wondered why on earth he had taken this job, he had never really considered himself owning a bakery, but it was really the only good paying job around, and it was quiet, a job he considered to be very relaxing.
As he went around checking off more and more things, he had a feeling something was wrong, but he couldn't quite put his finger on it.
That's when it arrived to the most enjoying part of the day, the sacred doughnut.
Mr. Chen had to research a bit until he was trusted as the guardian of the sacred doughnut, it was a very long and complicated read, but it was all worth it in the end, the sacred doughnut is one of the worlds must valuable objects, if it was hidden anywhere outside the town, it would of have been found and stolen.
He went into the back, where there was a very simple room. It had a couple of brooms and some cleaning supplies and it had a kitchen for baking but there was a even deeper secret hiding here.
Mr. Chen walked up to a shelf where a few cookbooks lay, some of the covers read things like Cooking Desserts For Armatures or Breads and Pastries: Advanced Level.
He walked up to the bookshelf, and began to unlock the passageway to the sacred doughnut,  this was a complicated secret that only a few people knew, and he was one of them.
His fingers moved to a yellow book, drawing a pyramid with his hand around a symbol that looked like a eye.
He brought his hand to a velvet book, and made another shape, a triangle around a star. His hand then moved to the final book that had a teal color, drawing a square around a mouth.
The floor next to him rumbled, and a underground passageway was revealed.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

LAST PERSON TO SAY RANDOM WINZ!!!-moved

dreams vs reality

awnser the question the person above you asks

awnser the question the person above you asks

Let's Talk About School!

something good

latest videos