Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Animals (ATJ, Experienced Roleplayers)

Posted By:
lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock
StarStarStarStar
how is it incompletfe

Hey its kaelyn from ssg. I do ssg every Wensday and i am not FAKE. But i am rich
Like it??

Me accounts

Posted By:
Oakfeather
Oakfeather
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Brownie
Codename strawberry monster
Animal: horse
Extra Power: 
Perso: 
Carer: Dr. katlyn

(you don't have an other slot, a looks portion, or an example post, which is very much needed, as it would be your starting post.  But Gupi already said no.)

Dragon wolf

Favorite Youtubers:

-The Yogscast
-Skydoesminecraft
-ASFJerome
-DeadloxMC
-Urnam7

"That's a very nice everything you have there. It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." ~ Honeydew/Simon Lane, of the Yogscast.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Two guys and we can start...I'll give it anotehr day(my time) and if no one joins I'll make a guy....
Could you guys try and invite someone? 

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Strawberrysnake
Strawberrysnake
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gupi1999" wrote:

Two guys and we can start...I'll give it anotehr day(my time) and if no one joins I'll make a guy....

Could you guys try and invite someone? 

D'you want me to make a guy? I don't usually play with two characters, but I could make an exception for you. :3

Wow! I said something in this thread. I must really like you!

I'm kidding.

I hate everyone.

(unless you're Gupi1999. Then I love you.)

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Nah it's fine

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(BUMP)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Hayley
​Codename: Magma
​Age: 17
Animal: Fox
Extra Power: Can control anything that has to do with heat or fire.
Perso: Hayley is a confident girl who loves doing things that no one else does. When you first meet Hayley she can seem like a total cold hearted being with no Empathy. When you get to know her she opens up and she is a great person to be around. After opening up she is a Caring, Sweet person. Just never EVER! Get on her bad side.....You'll regret it.
Carer: Dr. Fluer La Croix (Look up french pronunciation)
Other: Obsessed! With music can't Live without it. Her token is a locket with a picture of her and her dad together inside.
Example Post:  
I woke up in the pitch black dark. My untire body ached. I looked up as huge white lights flashed on. The sudden light almost blinded me. The pain in my eyes almost made me cry. I relize I'm in a metal room. I creep out of the small bed and wandered around like Alice in wonderland. I notice a mirror across the room. I peer at my reflection. My jaw drops as a feel faint. I collapse on the floor crying. I have ears. Not human ears, Pointed animal ears on top of my head. I feel something underneath me. I turn my head to look. I have a tail. I start pinching my self trying to wake myself up. I hear a voice over the intercom. "Ah, Magma.....You've waken up" I mouth the words 'Magma' confused. "You have a few minutes to shower and get dressed....Hygine is Important." I look down at my rist. It's wearing a hospital tag that reads 'Magma' "My name is....My name.....My name is Hayley...Not Magma" I said under my breath. I turn back to the mirror but this time green writing flashes. Good Day, I'm Dr. LaCroix. I will be taking care of you . Behave and you will be rewarded by having me talk to you. Now, go get cleaned and changed.Don't forget about the buttons on the intercom. Remember Green is to talk to me and Red is to talk to people you have been talking to. I felt as tears once again rolled down my face. I walked into the bathroom and took the clothes that I woke up in off and tossed them into the hamper. I showered for about 5 minutes. Sorter than usual. I didn't want them to yell at me for using to much water. It felt like all the aches and pains washed down the drain. I rinsed and turned the steaming water off. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body. I walked over to the small basket holding clothes. They were plain solid colors. I had Red, Yellow, and orange poloo shirts with tons of tan cargo pants. I sighed and put on a Orange shirt that was a bit lighter than my hair and a pair or cargo pants. I looked like I was a rebel going to a private school. I let my hair dry a bit and I sat on my bed waiting for whatever was going to happen next....
​Looks: Hayley Willams is gonna be a Character for me..

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
Approved but can you edit out the things that don't apply to your form? Also, need the token and get your looks in quick smile

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
lizziehizziehatersrock
lizziehizziehatersrock
StarStarStarStar
Name: Butterscotch
Codename: Agent horsegirl
Animal: Horse
Extra Power: (Optional) X-ray vision  she can see through walls and people
Perso: 
Carer: Dr. Kaelyn
Other: ############# loves her owner
Example post: What do you mean? ohh i posted what to name my horse if i got one and i have 100
Looks:  

Hey its kaelyn from ssg. I do ssg every Wensday and i am not FAKE. But i am rich
Like it??

Me accounts

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
(Not approved.)
(I'll make a guy later, then I guess we'll have to start...)

You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

idea

cool halloween poem

Poetry

Kidzworld is the best site ever! I'M STAYI...

Kidzworld app

My favorite animal

latest videos