Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Runaways {Always Accepting}

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
" Dogs " Faiththought of her dog Bella 

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
"Dogs are adorable." Allison grinned. (After dinner?)

Posted By:
Marshmilla101 Lock
Marshmilla101
StarStarStarStar
( yea... I will brb my dog needs to take a stupid walk)

~ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏏeᏌᎿᎥfᏌᏝ :ᏜnᎠ ᎦᎿᏜᎩ ᏔEᎡᎥᎠ
Jus chillin
kitty kat

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(Lol Big Grin )

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Back. I think all that's really happened is they went to dinner, storm, and my reply was reported on the previous page I believe.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
(Reposted, not reported, sorry.)

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Rae walked out fo the store, feeling a little better, but he started thinking about Kalon.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
Tyler walked beside him silently, her hands in her pockets again, her head ducked slightly since she didnt really enjoy being out for too long during the day.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
(bump)

Posted By:
-Fangirl-
-Fangirl-
StarStarStarStar
((Well I'm going to have to make up for a week of missing out.))

Xavier wandered around the mansion. He usually spent his days in his room, but today felt like an exception. As he passed by Allison and Faith he overheard them talking about her birthday. Today was Allison's birthday? She never tells anyone anything, does she? His thoughts scrambled around, trying to figure out what he should do for her. "Well it's not like I have to..." But as he thought about earlier, when Allison and him were downstairs, he changed his mind. If he wanted to get on her good side he would have to at least get her a present, right? Wandering around again he racked his brain for something, anything. He sprouted off things he knew she liked. "Likes neon green...judging from her room. Likes dogs? Don't most girls like dogs?" Xavier headed to his room and grabbed his wallet. Spending money wasn't something he usually did, since everything was already available in the mansion, but this wasn't something you could just find laying around.

He headed to the nearest store and looked around the card section. "Mushy cards are stupid. No...no hearts. Hmm." Choosing a small, white card it read: 'I hope you have a great birthday.' He stuffed it into an envelope and headed for the stuffed animals. After a few minutes of deliberate searching he settled on a small brown dog with a neon green bow tie on it. It was small, sentimental, and fairly inexpensive. Girls like that...right? He rubbed his forehead, trying to get rid of the throbbing headache that popped up. He paid for the items and when the store offered to wrap the gift for him, he accepted, choosing on white wrapping paper.

Carefully carrying the present and card he headed for the mansion, hoping Allison wasn't there yet. He was still trying to figure out how he was going to give it to her. Passing by Rae and Tyler he ignored them, as he usually did. People were never really worth his time. Except, you know, when he fell in love with them against his will.

Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counselors, and the most patient of teachers.

I have a problem with falling in love with guys who are either fictional characters, live across the pond, homosexual, or are in their 20s/30s.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Hunter Hayes or Florida Georgia Line

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What is your favorite planet?

Nicki Minaj or Iggy Azalea?

did u belives in ghost?

did u belives in ghost?

latest videos