Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Not What You Think (Open Rp)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
At Compton High being popular is everything. Getting invited to parties, getting what you want, having people wish they were you. But these populars aren't like any other stereotypical popular clique. These teens have a secret life that only their group knows about. Being accepted into the group doesn't just mean being popular, it's a promise to follow along in everything they do, and these teens don't do the best things. Even though these kids are blessed with their good genes and parents money they still feel the need to do more. These teens take up every opportunity to do stuff their not supposed to be doing, whether stealing, selling, drinking, anything they are able to do, and are good at doing what they do. Most people want to be them but little do they know what they really are. Joining them is like joining a pack. They are not what think.

Form:
Name:
Personality:
Other

Promise you'll remember that you're mine? ♥

Please?

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Lauren Brooks
Looks:
Personality: Lauren has always been the pretty rich girl. She is smart and does well in school and is a sort of perfectionist. She started rebelling in middle school since her parents were never home to care for her so she was always left alone with a butler. She uses her intelligence to get away with things. She is very stubborn and very deceiving.
Other: She is the head of popular and has the last word for everything.

Name: Drew Smith
Looks:
Personality: Drew is the funny guy around school. He never takes anything seriously and always wants to have fun. His parents are over protective,always wanting the best for him thinking he is one of the best kids, little do they he is the complete opposite. He is a very good liar and lets his parents believe his lies.
Other: Has been best friends with Lauren since they were little and started doing those things together.

Please?

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Vivian Abington
Looks: 
Personality: Vivian is a huge flirt. Always has been always will be. With both of her parents being big charismatic politicians, their good looks and way with people definitely rubbed up on her. She's not used to her parents caring about her much only about them caring about their careers and their image. Vivian grew up with a lot of money but it didn't stop her from getting into bad habits. In school Vivian's just a harmless flirt that all the guys want to date and all the girls want to be but outside of school she's an entirely different person. Her parents think she is a sweet little angel and so does all of her teachers. Vivian isn't the best student in school but she always manages to get an A in all of her classes an effect of having such a good image
Other: Vivian is a frequent partier with a habit of bringing many different guys home. She keeps her outside school life and her in school life very separate except for her close knit group of friends. 

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
annaily22
annaily22
StarStarStarStarStar
Form:
Name: Xavier Lynn
Looks: 
Personality: Xavier is the athlete. Being the captain of practically every sport in school, Xavier is the classic jock. He always has a lot of weight on his shoulders because of his dad's pressure to be a sports star like him. His dad was a huge jock in high school and is currently a professional bodybuilder, no pressure right? Xavier is a work out addict and is always on a diet even if they aren't that healthy. He's a charmer to the ladies but can never seem to stay in a long term relationship. It's not like he sleeps around, just kinda dates around. He's a player what can you say?
Other: 

E-M-I-L-Y.
Loves music, acting and writing.
I am always here for anyone that needs to talk.
I'm a worshipper of the Walking Dead and have seen every episode.
I love everything to do with The Walking Dead.
I absolutely adore Norman Reedus.

Tootles
-XOXO (ME!!!!!!!!!)

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Bump)

Please?

Posted By:
:PSiLlY
:PSiLlY
StarStarStarStarStar
(Can we start?)

“We cling to our fairy tales until the price for believing in them becomes too high.”

Posted By:
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
~Uuby.Loves.Youu.~
StarStarStarStarStar
(Mm sure.. I'm sure the rest will come on soon)

Lauren woke up and got ready for school. She did her hair and got dressed putting on shorts and a top. She hadn't slept much the night before since she stayed up working on their next plan. She grabbed her bag and made sure nothing was in sight for their maid to see. Even if she did see something, she wouldn't confront Lauren about it. It was known of all the things going on but no one had any evidence or connections to them. That's how good they were.
Drew woke up and took a shower. He quickly changed and ran downstairs to his mom cooking him breakfast. "I'm in a hurry mom, see you later. You know extra tutoring" He lied and walked out the door. Lauren said she wanted to meet up before school, and that's where he was going.

Please?

Posted By:
skylight225
skylight225
StarStarStarStarStar
Quinn ran down the stairs jumping from the last one to see her mom in the kitchen "O my mother's cooking call the fire department" Quinn said chuckling then kissed her mom on the cheek. She was always cheery at home when her step father wasn't there and was at work. Her mother fake poured "I'm not that bad of a cook...am I?" She said flipping the pancake "Mom I was joking I love your cooking" she said jumping up on the counter. "Is that what your wearing?" She asked pointing to the teens pyjamas. "Um I'm starting a new fashion!" She joked "Yeah no go change" Quinn laughed as she went up the stairs. She changed in to some ripped shorts, and a tank top like shirt with the American flag that you could see her black bra through. She threw on some some black and white  converse. She then went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She took off her glasses then put in her contacts, put on some natural makeup, then threw her natural blonde hair in a messy bun. Lots of people think she dies her hair, but she doesn't it's all natural. As she walked out of the bathroom she grabbed her phone,keys and sun glasses. She jogged down the stairs putting her sun glasses on the top of her head, her phone in her pocket, and her keys in her bag that she also grabbed. Her mother smiled as she walked back into the kitchen handing her a plate of pancakes "Much better" she said. Quinn smiled taking the pancakes from the plate and stuffing them in her mouth one at a time as she walked out the door to her car. As she got in she put the keys in the ignishion then turned them then started off towards school....while stuffing her face with pancakes 

Join Project Niall
Niall He Lights Up My World Like Nodbody Else
The Way That He Gels His Hair Get Me Overwhelmed
But When He Smiles At The Ground
It Ain't Hard to Tell
He Don't Know He Don't Know He's Beautiful
THATS WHAT MAKES HIM BEAUTIFUL!

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Aalyjiah Deitz 
Looks: 

Personality: She often sets high standards for herself and others. She's quick thinking and a quick lier. She never has to ask twice for anything since she's basically, at least on the surface, daddy's little girl. Her parents think she's a complete angel.
Other: She's had several interesting relationships in the past, and not all of them were with guys.

Name:  Ryder Michaels
Looks: 
His eyes are actually black, not dark brown, but black and hais dark brown hair wich he wants to dye black intead.  He's 5'10 and not growing much taller
Personality: Ryder tries to be more laid back and calm about most things, letting them just happen. Its only in certain situations where he explodes. He's a kind of a player, never really having been in a serious relationship. He's a flirt, and most of the time doesn't even realise he's doing it. 
Other:  His parents are rarely ven around, so his house is the usual hangout.

Will this work?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Aalyjiah worked on her hair until it was completely straight and then got dressed. She was wearing a white cropped top and some white jeans. She put her hair up in a high ponytail before getting her bag and walking downstairs right past her mother, "Wait, where are you going?" her mother aksed. "I told you, we were having a study group this morning."She lied with a smile, then walked out the door.

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

It's my birthday!!!

hamburger or cheese burger?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

myfrnd

hamburger or cheese burger?

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos