Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
(May I be a mutant? and I got invited to join)
Name:  Dylan Moon
Personality: Sly, Secretive, Hates talking, Gets mad or ofended easly, and Hates making friends because if they die she doesn't want to fell sadness.
History: Dylan Has been living on the streets since she was 13. She has survied with a knife and her power. She hates people she holds grudges and likes to hide. She Changes from her normal form to her other. This mostly happens when she is mad. When she changes she has. Red hair with black tips (Dip dyed), Brown eyes, wears a leather Jacket, red tank top, black skinny jeans, and black boots.  When she is normal she looks like : Brown hair with green tips (Dip Dyed), Neon blue eyes, a sweatshirt, and blue skinny jeans with running shoes.
Starting location: the sewer.
Abilities: Can control Fire, Changes Looks, and hears two voices. Jake, And Ryan. Jake is rude and Ryan is calm.
Self-control at all?:  Depending
Other:  Keeps her knife with her at all times

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
I'm coming after you, I'm diving overboard
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar

"Smile_Again (=" wrote:

(May I be a mutant? and I got invited to join)
Name:  Dylan Moon
Personality: Sly, Secretive, Hates talking, Gets mad or ofended easly, and Hates making friends because if they die she doesn't want to fell sadness.
History: Dylan Has been living on the streets since she was 13. She has survied with a knife and her power. She hates people she holds grudges and likes to hide. She Changes from her normal form to her other. This mostly happens when she is mad. When she changes she has. Red hair with black tips (Dip dyed), Brown eyes, wears a leather Jacket, red tank top, black skinny jeans, and black boots.  When she is normal she looks like : Brown hair with green tips (Dip Dyed), Neon blue eyes, a sweatshirt, and blue skinny jeans with running shoes.
Starting location: the sewer.
Abilities: Can control Fire, Changes Looks, and hears two voices. Jake, And Ryan. Jake is rude and Ryan is calm.
Self-control at all?:  Depending
Other:  Keeps her knife with her at all times

(Yes you can!)

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"You stay here, find a first aid kit. Im following that scream" she said, quickly turning away and jogging towards the screams. She was blocked by rubble. Annoyed, she wished it was outof the way and like the boys t began hovering above her head. "Hello?" She called, unable to see from the dust

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
Raissa was searching a first aid kit when she heard the girl call out. Her eyes lightened as she followed the girl's voice. "I'm here," Raissa said loud enough for the girl to hear, narrowing her eyes as she tried to see through the brown dust.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
"Okay.." He then went to go look back in the restaurant he was in before. He looked at the rubble sitting there, and then spotted a room that was kind of crumbled down. Ivan went in, searching the room. It was big enough and it was obvious it wouldn't be in plain sight. A sharp sensation kicked in again, and tried getting back up. He saw a tin first aid kit and limped over to it, yet he was really slow  as well at the time.

Hello! I am Russia!

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
Demi stapled halfway under the rubble, worried whatever was keeping it up would fall. Seeing the girls figure she asjed "How bad are you hurt?"

Okay? Okay.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
Smile_Again (=
Smile_Again (=
StarStarStarStarStar
(thanks )
Dylan walked in the sewer she saw a oping she ran to it and looked out. She saw a group of people. They didn't look like the army. She heard foot steps she ripped out her knife and turned around. It was a mouse. She laughed. She was going to lose sanity if she stayed in here any longer 

2000 Post,
Storm of tears.
8:03 pm

So baby hang on
Any moment we could lose it
S.O.S
I'm diving overboard,
off the edge

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
-Helvetica-
-Helvetica-
StarStarStarStar
"A rod just went through me, so pretty bad," Raissa said as she continued on getting closer to the girl.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
"So.... don move. The rubble that was on you started floating so give me a second". Walking ovet to the girl she cringed at the blood. Tearing off some loose fabric she pressed it against the wound. "Keep this here and sit out the way, just yo yout right. Don't want you hetting hurt more if the rubble falls. I'll be back in a moment" Demi said. She quickky ran to get Ivan. Once she was 50m away from the rubble it fell, and she hoped yhe girk was ok

Okay? Okay.

Radiation [Accepting]

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
StarStarStarStarStar
(No probs. Might leave here soon though, you guys can still rp without me.)
 Ivan picked up the kit, smiling, yet thankful that it was here after all. He walked back out the room and walked back onto the rubble slowly, not trying to hurt himself again. The Russian got out of the destroyed building, "I probably don't want to use this until Demi gets back..." He mumbled to himself, sighing yet again.

Hello! I am Russia!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Do You Go Tanning?

Introducing Myself :D

Good Night! is it Night there now?

How many Tabs do you have open now??

speak about the above user

Which Color?

latest videos