Back left
Back right
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 646

This role play is about several friends going on vacation to a beach house but some how they end up getting stuck there for a while before they get help. While they are stranded the friends fall in love for each but will the love last when they are able to go home.... you decide.....

Male: Kyle Age: 17 Looks: black with blue and red highlights eyes hazel Hobbies: Music, video games, surfing
Girl: Lily Age: 17 Looks: Blonde hair with black and blue highlights Eyes; green Hobbies: surfing music

P-Town gurl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Characters:
Lucario1237- Nick
iloverap- Amy
jonaslover- Matthew


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 646

My characters are kyle and lily I already picked mine out you just pick your two a boy and girl

"lucario1237" wrote:

Characters:

Lucario1237- Nick

iloverap- Amy

jonaslover- Matthew

P-Town gurl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30

My Characters info: Girl/ Age:16/ Looks: Brown hair, Dark Brown eyes, cut off jeans, tanktop, 5 foot 5/   Hobbies: Surfing, Texting, Xbox, Music

Hannah+Cody


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 646

Can you make a guy to?

"ImSoCrayCray" wrote:

My Characters info: Girl/ Age:16/ Looks: Brown hair, Dark Brown eyes, cut off jeans, tanktop, 5 foot 5/   Hobbies: Surfing, Texting, Xbox, Music

P-Town gurl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30

Cody/ Guy/ Age:17/ Hannah's boyfriend/ Looks: Black hair, Brownish Green eyes, Holey jeans, Regular shirt/ Hobbies: Hunting with his dad, surfing, music>>>>>>>>My characters name is Hannah and Shes jonasluver's best frand(:

Hannah+Cody


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 646

Wait hold on smile
the people get to pick who they love I say kyle and Hannah and cody and lily smile so it more even and fun smile

"ImSoCrayCray" wrote:

Cody/ Guy/ Age:17/ Hannah's boyfriend/ Looks: Black hair, Brownish Green eyes, Holey jeans, Regular shirt/ Hobbies: Hunting with his dad, surfing, music>>>>>>>>My characters name is Hannah and Shes jonasluver's best frand(:

P-Town gurl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30

Oh okay cody is my boyfriend in real life is why i said that(: LOL

Hannah+Cody


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Posts: 646

Here you take kyle and I will be cody smile so then it will be lily and kyle smile

"ImSoCrayCray" wrote:

Oh okay cody is my boyfriend in real life is why i said that(: LOL

P-Town gurl


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 30

Oh okay....So i will get to have Cody?Big Grin

Hannah+Cody


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity