Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The Wolfe Sisters (Twitches) Open Roleplay

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
StarStarStarStarStar

Okay so this is the story of two twins separated at birth. One day in the city they run into each other, thinking there looking into a mirror. But not only are the twins that were separated, they are magic. They are twin witches, twitches. 

Same roleplay rules apply here..

Sisters: 

Nichole 'Nikki' Wolfe, a 19 year old girl who has been spoiled rotten by her 'parents.' She was separated to a rich family as she has an easy life till now. She is a very bubbly, funny, and flirty girl that will easily fall in love with anyone. She also sings. Looks: Nichole Wolfe

Maddison 'Maddi' Wolfe,  a 19 year old tomboy that lives with a simple family. She is very sporty, but still wears skirts and 'cute' clothes. She is very easily startled and scared, but she is also very brave. She is a very smart girl looking for a job n the city when she stumbled upon her twin. Looks: Maddison Wolfe (Me)

Form for friends:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Short Bio:

Other:

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥

The Wolfe Sisters (Twitches) Open Roleplay

Posted By:
trinityac
trinityac
StarStarStarStarStar
can I be Nichole 'Nikki' Wolfe?

I LOVE THE HUNGER GAMES! PEETA IS SO CUTE!!!!! AND ALSO I AM A GREAT RP SO please JOIN SOME OF MY Role Plays!

Names in rp's~

Girls~Trina,Ivy,Trinity,Tya,Clare,Callie,
Anna,Madison

Boys~Davin,David,Jac,Travis,Connor,
Jacob,Jack

Last names~

Kass
Campbell
Puterbaugh
Krushlen
Gabrielson
Hess
Arnett

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Dirty Lies

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos