Kw-halloween-logo-small

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
You can create your own MLP/Sonic Unleashed person.
NameDazedapphire Sparks
Kind:Werehog/Werepony
LooksDazedhe has long brown hair in daytime and her eyes are brown and her night form is that her hair turns into choppier hair and her eyes turns into Werelight's eyes and her nails turns into WereSonic's claws and her teeth looks like WereSonic's teeth (I really want them so bad..).
BioDazedhe is Human/WereHog/Werepony.She can easily get mad if her friends bothers her and her teeth turns into her night form.She has temper.She is anti-social.She loves to text and go outside.

Name:
Looks:
Bio:

Rest in Peace,Robin Willams ;-;

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar

Name: Scrouge The Hedgehog
Kind:Werehog/Hedgehog
Looks:Looks like Sonic, but he's green with blue eyes in the day. At night, he change into a werehog his claws sharp like 10 knifes combined. teeth can tear up metal and steel. He got purple eyes at night.
Bio: He's a short tempered hedgehog that loves to save the world. When night comes he transform into a Werehog. When it hit day he changes into a Hedgehog

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
(I'm gonna start.) "Hmmm...what should I wear for my new school tommorow?" -looks around in her closet- -shurgs- "I don't know." (Werelight is her BFF and she is sorta the same kind but different looks) "I think I should wear same sweatshirt as you.I have one." "Sure!" (I'll post Werelight Shine one.She's human/Werepony.)

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Name:Werelight Shine

Kind:Werepony/Human
Looks:

BioDazedhe was cursed by Trixie and she always work out if she's bored or anything.She covers her huge muscles by wearing her sweatshirt.She is the strongest in her family.She loves to go outside with Stacia whom is a nice,blood drinking vampire.

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
HyperTails
HyperTails
StarStarStarStar
Scrouge The Werehog: Let's do this! -walking slowly to them- -Howl loud- -Then roared at them very loud

Hey I'm HyperTails! I'm a Sonic The Hedgehog fan. I also like WWE and Dragon Ball Z!

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
Werelight:ARRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Shappire:Umm...why are you howling? Werelight:I just heard a howl. ShappireEmbarrassedh. -howls- 

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Carsen Everett
Kind: Human
Looks:
Bio: Shes a run away basically. Shes very stubborn and short tempered. She is sometimes rude or sarcastic to people shes just met, but when you warm up to her she can be a great friend and a good team mate.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
(Appected) "Oh well,I'm gonna be downstairs working out if yu need me.Get plenty of sleep." "O-Oh okay." -takes off her sweatshirt- "It's hot in here." 

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
AutumnX3
AutumnX3
StarStarStarStarStar
Carsen rummaged around her closet, deciding what to wear for school tommorow. "Hm.." She put a finger to her lips and thought. She picked out a leather black jacket with a green tanktop and black jeans. "Awesome." She nodded to herself, then set them on her bed for the next day. She then walked outside in her pjs to admire the nature around her.

So. I see you're reading this. Well...Hi! smile

Sonic Unleashed 2

Posted By:
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover
StarStarStarStarStar
"Hmm..this day seem nice today!I had to go with Stacia for the party today at 1:00 pm so I'm gonna leave early." "Yeah,Twlight!I hoping you have fun!" "You too! So?" "We're gonna be late for the school,let's go!" -runs to their school- 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whats your pet doing right now?

this is a never ending story

Dad and his girlfriend is fighting again

it's a never ending story

WHO ARE YOU ?

it's a never ending story

latest videos