Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

B.L (Yaoi Lovers Only, ATJ) (Remake)

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(This lasted a while! Too bad it died off a bit.)

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
(REVIVAL #5)

Dimitri scowled,"We'll see about that. Don't get yer hopes up kid. I'm not the type for commitment and I know you like Con. So lets just fool around a bit and see where this thing goes."He said, fingers twitching for a cig. Sure he liked the kid but afterall he was just a kid. A kid with a nice body and soft lips and a cute personality(his perceptions waayy off). But hell, what difference did that make? Dimitri doubted the boy could handle him and couldn't deny the small spark of jealousy he felt. At one point he'd lusted after Constantine and had actually gotten pretty far with him before a little something called values and morals slid into the mix and now this kid had the same feels for Con while Dimitri had the feels for the kid. And of course he refers to Cody as 'the kisd' because the very sound of his name brings shivers down his spin. The good kind of course.

"Oi, Jasper. How much do you love me?"Val asked, wrapping his arms around the other boy and resting his chin on his head as they walked. Soon they were at the lobby and on their way up to the hotel room.

Con blushed and hid his face in his bangs."W-what are we going to do once in our room? I'm not used to being completely along with you yet...."He said, his heart racing. "Like I know we'll eat....."He hurriedly sputtered so as to not create misunderstandings.

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper peeked at him "Love..?" His cheeks a soft pink as they walked "You are so blunt...~" He whined with a small nervous grin, Jasper being the bookworm of the group wasn`t used to showing or telling him feelings out loud but in small actions of gestures.

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

Posted By:
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
ZiahTheCupcakeNinja
StarStarStarStarStar
Val smiled. "If I wasn't, this relationship would be a bore and waste of time. Shake out of your timidity and have fun. Be reckless, live on the edge. You don't get experience from books. Not real experience at least. Make your own story and live it."He said, slightly frustrated. He unlocked the door to the condo and was met with the usual icy chill of the the A/C and the citrus-soapy scent of hotel resorts.

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
StarStarStarStarStar
(OMG THOS REVIVAL IS LIKE A BIRTHDAY PRESENT)

"Well. .." Joey began with a small smirk. "People usually tend to sleep. Or talk. And most certain get rid of the smell of sea salt from their hair after they almost drowned." He continued with a growing smile, patting Con gently on the head. "It's not exactly like I'm going to do anything so you don't have to worry. And anyway, your brother will be reallly close, so you don't have anything to worry about. "

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars

Posted By:
KokoTheElevenPrince
KokoTheElevenPrince
StarStarStarStarStar
Jasper looked at him then pulled him over by his sleeve and smooched his cheek "I`m sorry Valentine, I know with my timidness" He said gently with a tiny grin on his face. They walked inside and he felt the chill "A snowman could survive in here!" He joked with a smirk.  

Grief"

“I did not know how to reach him, how to catch up with him… The land of tears is so mysterious.”

Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince

1 2 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 81 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

insanity

ThE WoRd GaMe

Its a never ending game!

Rate the signature above you!

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

latest videos