Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Twilight After Breaking Dawn

Posted By:
idyllic_cougaress
idyllic_cougaress
StarStarStar
Hey, Twi-hards!

This RP is about the Cullens after Breaking Dawn, because I know everyone has been wanting another movie about Twilight and I figure this is the next best thing. I am currently in need of someone to be Bella- I was going to be Bella but I decided I could NEVER master her character, lol-, Edward, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, Renesmee, Jacob, the rest of the werewolves, the Volturi and the Volturi Guard, the Denali, the Amazons, and Charlie. I am going to play Alice.

Rules

Please only play ONE character.
Try to choose a character you think you can do a good job on.
Stick to the way Stephenie Meyer envisioned it and don't make any drastic changes to the character.
No extreme romance, kissing and stuff is okay but don't go into excruciating detail.
Violence is fine but nothing too crazy.
None of the characters can die, including the Volturi. Only humans can die- not Charlie or Renee, etc.
Continue each post from where the above person left off.
If you don't come on often enough to be that character, I'll give the part to someone else.

Please include this information before EVERY post and stick to the SAME character for every post:
Name: Alice Cullen
Mate: Jasper Hale
Coven: Olympic
Current Mood: Happy

Now I'm starting!

Bella! Edward! Look at what Nessie drew!

*holds up coloured picture of the Cullens*

Isn't it wonderful?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

what are your hobbies and interests?

Death Of Friend/family member

I'm Kinda New But Add Me Here

How old are u now??

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos