Kw-logo-holiday

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

Bomb War Apocalypse Roleplay (Open)

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
"Yeah. Surprised I found anybody. Thought the whole world was dead for a little bit.  I didn't realize there were so many people in one spot. Pretty weird, huh?"
Willow really was puzzled at how one minute, nobody was there, and the next, she has met new possible friends. Maybe the world would survive, despite past thoughts.

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

It's a Double Rainicorn! Whoa!
Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
apocalypticmaiden
apocalypticmaiden
Star
"My doubt lies heavily in your speculation; of course the whole world hasn't deteriorated into nothing. It was obviously the result of a bomb threat gone unnoticed, a war won by default. I am almost positive there are still billions of people left - contact will just be difficult considering the lack of communication lines near our residence." She's experienced in this, at least a little, of course. Previous knowledge regarding survival booklets and horror novels have led her astray though to no avail until now. Her previously useless knowledge will now most likely pave the way to the saved life of several children. Being the oldest, taking charge seemed most logical. "Idle chatter, though, won't advance our progress. Come on, then." She began to walk forward, keeping her distance from the sharp objects around her. The sky was overcast, and they were silent as they trodded the surface of a land now foreign. Rose was still on her mind, of course... her wonderful lavender eyes, black lips, blonde hair, stupor of intelligence. These thoughts had to be pushed back, though, as determination rose above reminiscence. 

ARADIA: you are merely doomed!

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Willow followed along, but still talking along the way. It had been a while since she had talked to anyone but herself, after all.
"Well, all I know is it will be a while until we do reach civilization, though. The bomb at least got the whole North America continent."

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
apocalypticmaiden
apocalypticmaiden
Star
Kanaya stopped mid-step and turned around to face Willow, a look of skepticism painted across her facial features. "You seem so terribly sure of yourself. I'm not sure that you completely understand the concept of geography. North America consists of almost the entirety of the northwestern hemisphere, no sensible countries with technology as advanced as this would wipe out so much land." She ceased her explanations for a few seconds, her face turning into an expression of condescension instead. "Though, I wouldn't expect you to know that. How old are you, again?"

Posted By:
LadyRainicorn
LadyRainicorn
StarStarStarStar
Willow felt a tiny bit embarrassed. She got in A LOT of trouble with her parents like this.....
"Um.....I turned 12 last month."

OMG SO INTENSE Lady

Creepy Horse
Look at it.

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
"Huh. Good to know. As long as we all can survive together, the better we can thrive." He told the two people having a conversation in front of him. "Hey Kanaya. How did you get here?" He asked her while rubbing his wrists. "Man, feels good to be out of those cuffs."

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Anyone else feel like crud right now?
Take that and multiply that by 5000
CONGRATULATIONS! You found out how I feel on a Saturday night!

Posted By:
apocalypticmaiden
apocalypticmaiden
Star
"Your amount of logic makes sense, then. I won't blame you too much for it." Her attention was then turned to the weary looking kid, one of an obviously younger age as well. Though her intentions weren't malacious, her expression changed to one of confusion. "How do you know my name?"

Posted By:
Macodragon
Macodragon
StarStarStarStar
"Well, you said it earlier, while I was listing." Vass told her.

HELLPPPPPP..........
Why Didn't you help?

Not everyone is cute.
Except me. I'M GORGEOUS!

Anyone else feel like crud right now?
Take that and multiply that by 5000
CONGRATULATIONS! You found out how I feel on a Saturday night!

Posted By:
Superwholocked132
Superwholocked132
StarStarStarStarStar
Name: Allison Heart
Appearance: Wavy brown hair just past her shoulder, bright blue eyes, 5'7
Personality: Quiet and easily angered when you  first meet her but when you get to know her, outgoing and funny
Back story: Allison was at home alone when the bomb hit. She was in the basement that they used as a game room but the rest of the house caved in. She was stuck in her basement for two days but finally busted out on the third day.

Posted By:
apocalypticmaiden
apocalypticmaiden
Star
Her eyebrow raised slightly, though her skepticism lowered from its previous high stance and she ran a hand through her hair. "Right, of course, must be losing my mind, death, so much death, so much death..." It was almost as if she was assuring herself that this was reality. Everyone was acting surprisingly calm. At this point, her words weren't directed at anyone in particular, and she sat on a more or less smooth rock, her hands still pulling uncharacteristically at her short black locks. "Everyone, everywhere, gone, so many missed opportunities, nothing left, not here..." 
It had only lasted for a few minutes. She wasn't the type to delve into a bout of her own insanity; the abyss in her mind was closed 24/7, and emotions weren't something to be shared, not in front of people she doesn't know. Kanaya stood up.
"Idle chittering and chattering is ocurring. No, no, no. Forward."

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Bene-Gesserit rite,Litany against Fear

Payphone-Maroon5

Do YOU believe in SANTA?-moved

Its a never ending game!

Ur Fave Vocaloid And Ur Fave Vocaloid Song

latest videos