x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Roleplay Central

← Previous 1
Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1119
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Anyone wants to? I don't think the roleplays that are open at the moment are right for my character.
; J ; Please answer.
We can even make a plot that can spread it's wings and soar through the sky that makes beautiful rainbows.

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1119
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
bump

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I'm willing to. :3

Posted By:
pandababyblue123
pandababyblue123
Member since:
May 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 608
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
I will

Hi


Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1119
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago
Yay!
What should it be about then
Do you both want to do a private-group rp or
what do you guys wanna do

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:

Yay!

What should it be about then

Do you both want to do a private-group rp or

what do you guys wanna do


I'm not really used to having a third person in a private RP. ;-; 

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1119
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Lion Heart" wrote:



"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:


Yay!


What should it be about then


Do you both want to do a private-group rp or


what do you guys wanna do


I'm not really used to having a third person in a private RP. ;-; 
oh ok c:

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:



"Lion Heart" wrote:






"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:




Yay!



What should it be about then



Do you both want to do a private-group rp or



what do you guys wanna do


I'm not really used to having a third person in a private RP. ;-; 
oh ok c:


I don't have a plot. :c 

Posted By:
EnglandUKHetalia
EnglandUKHetalia
Member since:
February 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1119
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"Lion Heart" wrote:



"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:






"Lion Heart" wrote:









"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:






Yay!




What should it be about then




Do you both want to do a private-group rp or




what do you guys wanna do


I'm not really used to having a third person in a private RP. ;-; 
oh ok c:


I don't have a plot. :c 
we can make it up along the way, maybe?

Hello! I am Russia!

My favorite hobby is partitioning!

Sorry if I disappear from the thread! I have many things to do as a country!

But I would really like to be friends!


Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 178
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:



"Lion Heart" wrote:






"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:









"Lion Heart" wrote:












"EnglandUKHetalia" wrote:







Yay!


What should it be about then


Do you both want to do a private-group rp or



what do you guys wanna do


I'm not really used to having a third person in a private RP. ;-; 
oh ok c:

I don't have a plot. :c 
we can make it up along the way, maybe?


Yeah, that's good. :3 Who is going to make the thread? 

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

BMTH or AA?

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

What Time Did You Wake Up At?

KidzWorld Newsfeed idea

Post pics to me!!-moved

KidzWorld Newsfeed idea-moved

Throwing apples at walls

Try to type only in stickers!-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games