Kw-logo-smaller

Roleplay Central

General Roleplays
Love RPG then you found your home. Join a game or start one. You never know how it is gonna work out.

The mixed school open.

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
the mixed school is about a school for kids who don't have any other schools to go to (they were kicked out). 
romance allowed 

forum
name: 
age (6-1Cool
Looks:
Personality 
other (optional)
favorite thing to do:
How they got kicked out of school

my forum
Name: Ashley 
Looks. Long black hair with bright blue tips and blue eyes. all black cloths and a headstone necklace
Personality: is superstitious and looks mean and Gothic but is really fun and loving and nice
other: orphan 
Favorite thing to do: Photography and ghost study's 
how the got kicked out of school: skipped school....alot

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

The mixed school open.

Posted By:
2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers
StarStarStarStar
age is 6-18  and the school is like a collage dorm room kinda of school so you stay at the school

I HAVE A RP IN FANTASY ROLPLAYS CALLED A STRANGE FAMILY YOU SHOULD JOIN PLEASE....PLEASE!

The mixed school open.

Posted By:
trinitylillyac
trinitylillyac
StarStarStarStar
(May I join? I'm an expirenced role player from my other account trinityac)

forum
name: Trinity Campbell and Lilly Campbell
Looks:Trinity has Dark brown hair changes it to purples,blues,and reds.She has green eyes and basically your typical goth emo girl./ Her sister Lilly is girly and loves to wear pink and red,her eyes are blue,and has blonde hair.
Personality: Trinity is gothis emo quiet mean type and / Lilly is the curious loud funny type and is really nice.
other: There sisters. Only thing in common are facial features.
favorite thing to do:Trinity usually listens to music or plays on her gitar and / Lilly likes to draw and color and play violin.
How they got kicked out of school: Skipped school and called teachers bad words.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

This or That??

5 Letter Words Game with the twist

This or That??

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

The Last One To Say RAINBOW WINS-moved

last person to say pizza wins